Navigraph AIRAC cycle not updating

sunmartial

Navigraph AIRAC cycle not updating

Post by sunmartial »

Hi Guys

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong? My AIRAC cycle is not updating on the FMC.

I have:
- Prepar3D (irrelevant, I suppose).
- Prosim 737, version 1.52

It was working fine until after I upgraded Prosim recently. I suspect it's to do with the file paths, as previously, all the Prosim system files were in C:/Prosim/. Now, they are in c:/Prosim/Prosim737/

Please see attached images showing the FMC Ident page, and the Navigraph FMS manager showing the correct latest cycle.The path set in the FMS manager under Addon mappings is:
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming

Just to clarify, "USER" is the default user on this PC, with no password set. ie. as soon as the computer starts, it logs into "USER".

So, what am I missing?!

Thanks!
Attachments
171113-Navigraph FMS manager.PNG
171113-FMC.JPG
egkkman

Re: Navigraph AIRAC cycle not updating

Post by egkkman »

Hi,

I have the same issue, noticed this yesterday. Previously the update worked perfectly. There was no error message from the Navigraph updater.

P3D V3.4, Win 10, Prosim V 1.52.

Thanks

Dave
Wire, solder, balsa wood, 2x2 timber, hot glue, super glue, contact adhesive, plastic, blood, sweat and lots of tears.
bcars

Post by bcars »

I had this same experience with airac 1712 and Prosim 153.B5. I thought it was a download problem. After checking the directories, everything was there and in the proper directories. So I re-downloaded/installed the update via the NavigraphManager again, verified the new file again and started Prosim. This time it showed the proper 1712 update. ??? I will monitor this with the next few updates.
P3DV4.1, Win10, Prosim 1.53B7
Thanks
Bruce
sunmartial

Post by sunmartial »

Looks like I am not alone, then. :-)
Just tried reinstalling the AIRAC cycle, closing and relaunching Prosim. Did not work for me, unfortunately.
wpslider

Post by wpslider »

Nothing changed in prosim regarding this. Apparently it is a navdata upgrading issue.
Humberto Miguel
Bazbeaumont

Post by Bazbeaumont »

I always update manually, FMS manager is so buggy. Had loads of issues with it in the past.

Its dead simple just to extract the update to the desktop and run it from there. Takes 30 seconds max. for each application and I can be sure it is done.
Ron B

sunmartial

Post by sunmartial »

Maybe I should try that....
Where do I download the manual update from? Straight from Navigraph's website?
Thanks
Bazbeaumont

Post by Bazbeaumont »

Yes, its on the "Products\FMS Data\Manual Install" page. You download the update you want to a folder on your hard drive from where you can unzip and run the ".exe" and voila!

It also means you have a copy of the latest AIRAC on your system should it all go wrong, which it does frequently, just recently.

That FMS manager is pants.
Ron B

sunmartial

Post by sunmartial »

Thanks, I will try that out!
Regards
sunmartial

Re: Navigraph AIRAC cycle not updating - RESOLVED

Post by sunmartial »

Hi Ron (and others)

Just thought I would confirm back that the manual install worked without any difficulties. Guess I will be going down that route from now on!

Thanks a bunch.

Regards

Return to “ProSimB738 - Technical support - software related”