Prosim A320 V1.14b1

Opossum

Prosim A320 V1.14b1

Post by Opossum »

Hi,

I have just updated to V1.14b1 and the imrpovement provided by new the Direct 2D acceleration feature is impressive. Especially when the weather radar was used, the Display module FPS dropped. With this new Beta release and the Direct2D feature enabled, the PFD and ND are smooth even when the WR is used.

I have also detected a minor default. The standby RDME seems to have a display scale problem: the digit, the main graduation and the needle axis are not growing with the rest of the device.

Thank You for your work, best regards.
wpslider

Re: Prosim A320 V1.14b1

Post by wpslider »

Opossum wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 18:15 Hi,

I have just updated to V1.14b1 and the imrpovement provided by new the Direct 2D acceleration feature is impressive. Especially when the weather radar was used, the Display module FPS dropped. With this new Beta release and the Direct2D feature enabled, the PFD and ND are smooth even when the WR is used.

I have also detected a minor default. The standby RDME seems to have a display scale problem: the digit, the main graduation and the needle axis are not growing with the rest of the device.

Thank You for your work, best regards.
Hello,

Indeed, D2D is a big improvement in performance and smoothness of displays.

The RDME should be fixed in next release. ;)

Regards
Humberto Miguel
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

P3D crashed with a direct X error after about 5 minutes with Prosim running on the background with 'Direct2D' enabled and 'High Quality Bitmaps' ticked.

I will have to do further testing.
Soarbywire.com - Flight Simulation and Avionic Engineering
TheLever

Post by TheLever »

Hi,

I get a crash also using this option, but it isn't P3D which crashes - it's the ProSim Display driving PFD and ND. Both sides.

I too noticed it is super smooth when it works. It seems very hit and miss, which really baffles me.
Opossum

Post by Opossum »

wpslider wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 18:28
Hello,

Indeed, D2D is a big improvement in performance and smoothness of displays.

The RDME should be fixed in next release. ;)

Regards
Hi Umberto,

As expected, RDME has been fixed on V1.15 !

Thank You

Return to “ProSimA320 - Pre-releases”