Flight controls gone crazy

okansacli

Flight controls gone crazy

Post by okansacli »

Hello,

I am running the latest beta 1.44b33.

Please watch this video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cft0W- ... sp=sharing

Somehting is not logical and there is no way to control the plane. I have checked my analogs they are ok and the calibrations within prosim is also ok.

Any suggestions ?

Okan Sacli
OmniAtlas

Re: Flight controls gone crazy

Post by OmniAtlas »

Are you using MSFS?

Theres an issue with the latest update - https://forum.prosim-ar.com/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=21891

Otherwise space flight dynamics seem ok to me :D
Soarbywire.com - Flight Simulation and Avionic Engineering
okansacli

Post by okansacli »

I am using Prepar3D v4.5
LSGNixo

Post by LSGNixo »

Hi there,

with V1.46b5, I experienced the same yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxMEX2Zjw4

At first, we laughed about it as the aircraft itself continued to fly normally. It was also possible to disconnect the autopilot and fly the aircraft manually, all sidestick inputs were translated normally.

But the behaviour got worse quickly, when both PFDs and NDs started to lag heavily (about 1 FPS), while the STBY instruments and the F/CTL ECAM page continued doing the "things" you see in the video. From this moment, pressing any button took very long to be recognised by the system (e.g. pressing an MCDU key and getting a response only 5 seconds after, same for e.g. ND range change).
Ultimately, the aircraft itself started to leave its flightpath and plummit to the ground. It was possible to manually steer it, but relaxing controls even for five seconds led to a dive / roll over a wing...

In my opinion, it seems that somehow the ProSim application was feeding "false data" to the ProSim displays (see F/CTL page) so long that the whole server ultimately crashed. That would explain the increasing lag in the displays and inputs.

I'm now trying both updating to V1.46b6 and reverting to V1.45 to enclose the problem.
Pim

Post by Pim »

HI All,

I had this problem for a while and I found it it was because of a bad internet connection. I had a PowerLink (TP LINK) connection to the switch that connects all my sim computers and sometimes I saw what you see. A fix was to briefly disconnect the switch input from the TP LINK. I have solved the problem completely by replacing the TP LINK with a 1 Gbit UTP cable. Since then I have not seen the problem anymore.

Best regards,

--pim

Return to “ProSimA320 - Technical support - software related”