Intercom Configuration

A how-to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task (Wikipedia)
okansacli

Re: Intercom Configuration

Post by okansacli »

Hello Roman,

I think I understand it now better after re watching the YouTube video. I just need to test and play around more with it.

Thank you

Okan Sacli
www.okansacli.com
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

Has anyone been able to successfully duplicate audio output controlled by the ACP to both the headset and speaker?

I can only output to the selected sound card ("Audio Output" in ProSim Audio).
3507d7c2-07f8-4da0-9a28-8ad3faf7c676.jpg

It was my assumption all audio in the input stream is duplicated and would output to devices listed in "Intercom Playback Devices"

Thank you,

Ben
okansacli

Post by okansacli »

Hello,

I have a similar issue, voice comes only out of the headsets. I could not get sound of our speakers.

Thanks

Okan Sacli
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

Hi Okan,

Good to hear it is just not my setup but a universal problem.

Perhaps Humberto can provide some feedback if this can be fixed.

Thank you,

Ben
okansacli

Post by okansacli »

Hi,

Another issue that I have is that the sound of vatsim (fed in and out of Prosim sound via virtual audio cable) is terrible barely understandable and cracky. I did not try 1.44b30 update where the WASAPI compatibility is improved. I hope Humberto can provide some feedback on the cracking sound as well.

Thanks

Okan
pelsrijcken

Post by pelsrijcken »

I watched the video tutorial and made all connections and configs as suggested. So now I can hear ATC via two separate headsets (and speakers if I so wish), but no mic sound from one boom to another. Also, the sound quality of the ATC is horrible. Could that be because of the use of the Virtual Cable? And is there a way to improve the sound quality?
I did not try 1.44b30 update where the WASAPI compatibility is improved.

@ Okan: What update do you mean exactly, update for which product?
Regards, Koosch.

okansacli

Post by okansacli »

@Pelsrijcken,

I mean the Beta version 1.44b30 for Prosim Airbus suite software, where it is mentioned improved prosimAudio WASAPI compatibility.
pelsrijcken

Post by pelsrijcken »

Ah, OK, thanks. So it is the same problem for the B738.
Regards, Koosch.

okansacli

Post by okansacli »

@Pelsrijcken,

I have checked yesterday with the latest update 1.45b5, the same voice cracking is still there. How did you manage to get the sound out of the headset AND speaker at the same time ? In my case I can only hear (the screwed up voice) from the headset ?
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

okansacli wrote: Yesterday, 04:46 @Pelsrijcken,

I have checked yesterday with the latest update 1.45b5, the same voice cracking is still there. How did you manage to get the sound out of the headset AND speaker at the same time ? In my case I can only hear (the screwed up voice) from the headset ?
Interesting that you all can get voice cracking - I don't seem to be able to get any output at all from VHF using virtual audio cable routing.

Would you mind sharing your ProSim Audio settings okansacli? BTW, read your blog posts - you've been a cockpit builder for a longtime! Interesting 20 year old photos from your cockpit building meet up ;-)

Regards,

Ben

Return to “ProSimA320 - How-tos”