ACP RAD Switch

A how-to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task (Wikipedia)
okansacli

ACP RAD Switch

Post by okansacli »

Hello,

I have the captain side ACP panel from SKALARKI (which communicates with prosim via the skalarki profiler). Is there way to assign a gate to the RAD switch, so that when I physically press the RAD switch on the sklarki ACP, I get to trigger an FSUIPC offset which I can later arrange as PTT in Vpilot ? If yes could someone briefly explain the procedure.

Thank you and best Regards from Istanbul

Okan Sacli
RomanR

Re: ACP RAD Switch

Post by RomanR »

Here's a good tutorial to configure the ACP: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16468
Best Regards
Roman

A320 Homecockpit, Skalarki and OEM Parts
okansacli

Post by okansacli »

Hi Roman,

This is the gate I was looking for (the rest has already been implemented to other PTT's such as hand mike), I will give it a try .

Thanks for the guidance

Best Regards

Okan Sacli
Pim

Post by Pim »

HI Guys,

II have some good news: There is a Gate under Communications (Loudspeaker Muting) that is triggered any time you pull the PTT switch in the flight sticks or the push the RAD switch on the ACPs. You can now assign this to an FSUIPC offset. You have to program the PTT switches also in the Commnications tab. Search for PTT.

Best regards,

--pim
Pim

Post by Pim »

Hi All,

What I did was to connect a spare Phidgets Relay to the Loudspeaker Muting Gate. Then connected the relay output (NO) to captain's joystick buttons. I use a modified Logitech Extreme 3D PRO for the flight sticks. Now vPilot recognizes the button when any of the PTT and RAD buttons are pressed. No need for FSUIPC.

Best regards,

--pim

Return to “ProSimA320 - How-tos”