Intercom Configuration

A how-to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task (Wikipedia)
okansacli

Re: Intercom Configuration

Post by okansacli »

andreas.b wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 18:07 Hey guys,

I think I indeed owe you another update here - sorry for the wait.

Obviously this took again longer than expected, but since last week we actually started with first internal tests of an alpha version of the new ProSimAudio application including fully working intercom.

There are still some open items that we are working on though:
  • Nav sounds integration is not working yet.
  • ProSimAudio needs to be started after ProSimSystem to allow intercom to work.
  • Most configuration changes only take effect after a restart.
There are a few more UI/UX things we have on the list (like an integrated testing functionality that will make intercom device configuration much more convenient), but at least the major items above need to be addressed first before we can start a beta test with more testers involved.

And you can be sure that also the integration with VATSIM/IVAO will be tested first - Humberto won't allow a release before that is working OK. ;)

As soon as we have a first version to share we will let you know.
Be assured that this is actively being worked on with very high priority.

Best regards and thanks for your patience
Andreas
Hello Andreas,

Any updates on this ? Are the above mentioned major items ironed out ? when shall we expect a beta ?

Best Regards

Okan Sacli

https://www.okansacli.com
wpslider

Post by wpslider »

okansacli wrote:

Obviously this took again longer than expected, but since last week we actually started with first internal tests of an alpha version of the new ProSimAudio application including fully working intercom.

There are a few more UI/UX things we have on the list (like an integrated testing functionality that will make intercom device configuration much more convenient), but at least the major items above need to be addressed first before we can start a beta test with more testers involved.

And you can be sure that also the integration with VATSIM/IVAO will be tested first - Humberto won't allow a release before that is working OK. ;)

Andreas
Hello Andreas,

Any updates on this ? Are the above mentioned major items ironed out ? when shall we expect a beta ?

Best Regards

Okan Sacli

Hi, we are close to the open beta. Just hang tight [emoji6]

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

Humberto Miguel
Driver170

Post by Driver170 »

wpslider wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 09:22
okansacli wrote:

Andreas
Hello Andreas,

Best Regards

Okan Sacli

Hi, we are close to the open beta. Just hang tight [emoji6]

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk
I’ve been waiting patiently haha
Win10Pro 20H2 x64;.NET 4.8; P3D 4.5.14.34698; Connection: SimConnect; FSUIPC 6.013; Prosim 3.06b4 VFM 1.55, Cpflight MCPPRO-EFIS-SIDE-MIP-PEDESTAL, 2xCDUPRO, FWD-OVHD AFT OVHD, CFY Gold+Motorized TQ; FBC cockpit structure, yoke, rudder & tiller

Return to “ProSimA320 - How-tos”