Simbrief Integration

A how-to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task (Wikipedia)
okansacli

Simbrief Integration

Post by okansacli »

Hello,

I wish everyone a wonderful 2021. I am evaluating prosim, currently running 1.44b1.

I have entered my PilotID in the configuation area, I have an active flight plan in simbrief. I enter the FLT NBR in the MCDU then press the INIT REQUEST* but everytime I receive an invalid f-pln uplink.

Am I missing something ?

THanks and best regards from Istanbul

Okan Sacli
www.okansacli.com
RomanR

Re: Simbrief Integration

Post by RomanR »

You don't need to enter a flight number, it loads it as well with the INIT REQUEST. Maybe that causes the error.

But there's also something I have a question about. If I load the flight plan it enters the flight number (without airline) in the flight number entry. As far as i know you would rather enter the callsign there. Is it possible to adjust that?
Best Regards
Roman
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

RomanR wrote: 01 Jan 2021, 12:31 You don't need to enter a flight number, it loads it as well with the INIT REQUEST. Maybe that causes the error.

But there's also something I have a question about. If I load the flight plan it enters the flight number (without airline) in the flight number entry. As far as i know you would rather enter the callsign there. Is it possible to adjust that?
The INIT FUEL PREDICTION - ZFW / ZFWCG values are also injected incorrectly.

In real aircraft does the AOC system put in these values automatically?
Soarbywire.com - Flight Simulation and Avionic Engineering
RomanR

Post by RomanR »

For me it's not just the values in the MCDU, the weight itself is totally incorrect on my side. It loads the fuel correctly, but only loads 0kg or 350kg cargo which results in the ZFW being way too low compared to my flight plan.

I'm not 100% sure about your question, but I don't think the values for ZFW and CG are inserted automatically, at least not when you're loading the flight plan as these numbers often change a bit until you recieve the loadsheet.
Best Regards
Roman
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

My 2 cents - If ZFW and CG are not inserted in real world ops, then it should also be remove when using the simBrief integration.
KSJ320

Post by KSJ320 »

Hi all

Was the original issue of "Invalid F-Plan Uplink" ever resolved as I get the same problem now I am runnbing 1.43 ? THe weather request works fine.

Any help appreciated

Regards

Keith
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

KSJ320 wrote: 03 Apr 2021, 16:27 Hi all

Was the original issue of "Invalid F-Plan Uplink" ever resolved as I get the same problem now I am runnbing 1.43 ? THe weather request works fine.

Any help appreciated

Regards

Keith
You'll get that issue if your navigraph database used with SimBrief does not match the one installed on the aircraft (ProSim) FMGS.
KSJ320

Post by KSJ320 »

Only just been able to test, the problem was indeed a mismatch.

Thanks for the info

Keith

Return to “ProSimA320 - How-tos”