Using Prosim A320 with MSFS while keeping P3D

A320SKA

Using Prosim A320 with MSFS while keeping P3D

Post by A320SKA »

Hi,

I'm very satisfied of my Prosim A320 environment with P3D v4 or v5 and my Skalarki cockpit, but as many simmers I'd like now to test my environment under msfs !

I've asked skalarki, there is no licence issue with that, I can use the same profiler and the same licence number even on the same pc.

but what about prosim A320 ? with a friend we've asked hanne many times about a solution to use our licence with msfs without loosing it under p3d, but we've not got answers except "you have to ask for a trial version with a new licence" !

but it is not reliable ! of course we want to use prosim A320 under msfs, but there are so many things that are not released... so we'll continue to use p3d until msfs is really ok.

so please could you provide us a solution to use the same licence under p3d or msfs ?

your system is too restricted ! I want to install prosim on my other computer in the same house with the same internet box, I never use both at the same time of course, but it is not possible even it is on the same IP address.

considering the price of your licence we should be able to use the software on more than one environment for the same person !
Pim

Re: Using Prosim A320 with MSFS while keeping P3D

Post by Pim »

Hi,

In my setup I have both P3D and MSFS running on the main computer (not at the same time, obviously). That computer is connected to the beamer and ProSim. So if I want to "play" with MSFS then I start it and then ProSim. There is nothing special to be done. The Skalarki stuff runs on two other computers and they are not affected as well.

Best regards,

--pim
OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

A320SKA wrote: 07 Mar 2021, 00:19

but what about prosim A320 ? with a friend we've asked hanne many times about a solution to use our licence with msfs without loosing it under p3d, but we've not got answers except "you have to ask for a trial version with a new licence" !
That is very interesting; I would also like to know if a new license is required to use ProSimA320 with MSFS once the preview version has progressed to a release version. If that is the case then purchasing a license at this stage would be futile if the license is only compatible with P3D.

I would appreciate more clarification from Hanne or the ProSim-AR development team.

Thank you.

Ben
Soarbywire.com - Flight Simulation and Avionic Engineering
Pim

Post by Pim »

Hallo Ben,

This was the statement from Hanne: "We’re committed to releasing compatibility, and at no extra charge, just as part of the regular update subscription".

Best regards,

--pim
A320SKA

Post by A320SKA »

Thank you very much Pim, it is a solution for me to install and use msfs on the same pc that hosts p3d and prosim server, but I have to chage to a much powerfull pc in a few weeks, and I'm not sure I can install another prosim environnement without asking for a licence reset, but I do not want my actual pc to be deactivated !

maybe the solution is to install in a few weeks prosim, p3d and msfs on this new pc and not use my actual one any more ?

Return to “ProSimA320 - General discussion”