Display panels

OmniAtlas

Re: Display panels

Post by OmniAtlas »

I am also having this issue, crashes - computer freezes, video screens become corrupt, all of this despite having a new config file.
Soarbywire.com - Flight Simulation and Avionic Engineering
wpslider

Post by wpslider »

Guys, without crashlog, we cannot do much.... We need something to work with.

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

Humberto Miguel
Pim

Post by Pim »

Hallo Humberto,

We would live to give you a crashlog, but there is not one. The PC dies and after restart the log file is empty and there is NO crashlog.

If you want I can install TeamViewer on the offending PCF and give you access to it.

Best regards,

--pim
AlexV

Post by AlexV »

Pim wrote: 10 Sep 2021, 08:29 The PC dies and after restart the log file is empty and there is NO crashlog.
This one is a real head scratcher to be honest as I'm unable to spot any noteworthy display changes between 1.50 release and 1.51b1.
First, as a workaround, you could try "Force software mode" checkbox which should help with the PC freezes (and let us know of the outcome).
Next, could you please double check that 1.50 release is fine?
And finally, DxDiag report of the affected PC would be nice.
Best regards,
Alex
Pim

Post by Pim »

Hallo Alex,

Attached the requested dxdiag file and the log of the ECAM display. Thu update log never got written because the PC died. Also I modified by hand the config file to set it to "Force S/W" and that works for the ECAM. Not for the PFD/ND display, it locks up the PC. Version 1.50 runs without any problems.

Hope you can find the problem.

Best regards,

--pim
Attachments
log-Display.zip
(15.85 KiB) Downloaded 4 times
AlexV

Post by AlexV »

Pim wrote: 13 Sep 2021, 13:17 Attached the requested dxdiag file and the log of the ECAM display.
Interestingly, I can't see any 1.51 entries in the display logs.
However, looking at your DxDiag I think there's one possible cause, it's been fixed already today so please try the next beta (1.51b2) when it's available and let us know if that helps.
Best regards,
Alex
Pim

Post by Pim »

Hallo Alex,

The reason that you never see 1.51 entries in the log is that it was never able to execute the code and therefore unable to write to the log. I installed 1.51b2 and all is well. The displays show up without any problem. Thanks for the fix.

Best regards,

--pim

Return to “ProSimA320 - General discussion”