SIMIO Generic Autopilot Module

Lubostan

SIMIO Generic Autopilot Module

Post by Lubostan »

Hi,
New to Prosim software. Trying to get this board to work with the Prosim B737 Flight Model. In the Prosim configuration the switches and buttons and lights all register but nothing happens when P3D and the B737 is loaded. Also none of the segment displays light up. IOCP server is recognised. Cannot get a copy of SC Pascal 7 as simioboards website is not working. Appreciate any suggestions.
Attachments
generic-autopilot-module-p-n-p.jpg
generic-autopilot-module-p-n-p.jpg (21.81 KiB) Viewed 3768 times
dvincent

Re: SIMIO Generic Autopilot Module

Post by dvincent »

You need to start ProsimMCP too during flight if you want to get this working.
Regards,
Dirk

Lubostan

Post by Lubostan »

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for the reply. I do start the MCP but only sign of activity is that that FLAPS lights come on but nothing functions not even the FLAPS.
dvincent

Post by dvincent »

Hi, I think besides the need of the runnung software you will need a script as well because the hardware is not natively supported. For some reason their website is not accessible due to a webserver fault on their system.

Edit: I left a message on their facebook page.
Regards,
Dirk

Lubostan

Post by Lubostan »

Hi Dirk,

I believe I need a copy of SC PASCAL 7 to run the device. Not available as website is still down. Appreciate your efforts in contacting them. Hope someone can send me a copy?

Regards
Lubostan

Post by Lubostan »

Hi,

I tried the Sismo Soluciones version of SC Pascal but the program did not recognise my hardware. I understand that SimIO SC Pascal 7 is available for free from the SimIO website (but it is still down). Unfortunately I cannot source the file from anywhere on the web. Appreciate any advice from anyone with experience of these boards otherwise my MCP hardware is effectively useless.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

Lubostan wrote:Hi,

I tried the Sismo Soluciones version of SC Pascal but the program did not recognise my hardware. I understand that SimIO SC Pascal 7 is available for free from the SimIO website (but it is still down). Unfortunately I cannot source the file from anywhere on the web. Appreciate any advice from anyone with experience of these boards otherwise my MCP hardware is effectively useless.
Hi Lubostan PM sent
Regards Graham

Return to “Hispapanels / SimIO boards”