bip bip bip... prosim we have a problem

masmaz

Re: bip bip bip... prosim we have a problem

Post by masmaz »

wpslider wrote: 31 May 2022, 19:23
Hi Humberto,

sorry if i didn't write to you before but i was busy with work ...

regarding my TQ I have no problems with version 3.18b10. while I was having trouble with newer versions ...

same thing is true with the other problems encountered with version 3.18b10 I have no difficulty getting everything else to work ...

about the sound now I don't remember if it was a problem of Cabin alt Aaudio or takeoff config as the sounds are very similar but still both configured correctly ....

tomorrow I will make a complete flight with the b10. and I can tell you ... in the meantime I am attaching the LOGs

regards
max
log-System_1.txt
(1 MiB) Downloaded 15 times
log-System_2.txt
log-System_3.txt
log-System_4.txt
log-System.txt
(47.37 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Aussie1234

Post by Aussie1234 »

Don't forget you will get the warning sound as you advance your throttles on rolling, if your Speed brake is not calibrated correctly as well.

Prosim may think you have it ARMED even though you have it physically parked in the DOWN position.

Aussie
Full enc. Cockpit: Prosim737 V3.1x : P3Dv5.3HF1+: AS3D: REX Sky Force: Orbx Scenery: GSX2; Simworld Fwd OHD: Jetmax manual Throttle: OC USB Radios etc.; MCP V3; 2 x EFIS; 2 x CDU: RTX 2070 Super; 4 ext views. 210 deg.: Total 6 W10 PCs on 1GB network.
masmaz

Post by masmaz »

Aussie1234 wrote: 05 Jun 2022, 06:32 Don't forget you will get the warning sound as you advance your throttles on rolling, if your Speed brake is not calibrated correctly as well.

Prosim may think you have it ARMED even though you have it physically parked in the DOWN position.

Aussie
the sound activates above the FL100 and deactivates below the FL100
masmaz

Post by masmaz »

Update

a real disaster ... version 3.18b10 crashes ... I saw that release 18 is out ... let's see if the problems have been corrected ... ... let's see how it behaves ...
masmaz

Post by masmaz »

it goes much better with release 18 ... there is still some problem during the initial climb and final descent ... the autopilot tries to stop forcing you to do it manually ...

max
Japermac

Post by Japermac »

masmaz wrote: 31 May 2022, 12:02 Hi all

I made the latest updates of the pre release hoping to solve the problems ... but I have something wrong ... or there are still problems to be solved ..

1) the N1 indicator do not have the same pitch and different graphics
2) after climbing to altitude it starts to sound like you are accelerating from the engine off ... maybe caused by that difference in the left engine in N1
3) overhead error .. equip cooling supply goes OFF
4) air cond error ... yet the whole panel is on and the FTL ACT is configured ...
5) at the top descent, it does not go down I have to make it go down manually and the top climb moves in front of the T / D (but not always)
6) during the initial climb at a certain point it doesn't go up any more .. if I select LVL CHG goes up for a while but then stops again ...
7) uphill or downhill the engines often keep decreasing and revving up ...

the beep stops sounding once you have descended above 10,000 feet

I have inserted photos and videos in the hope you understand better ...
regards
max

IMG_4921.JPG
IMG_4929.JPG
IMG_4928.JPG
IMG_4927.JPG
IMG_4926.JPG
IMG_4925.JPG
IMG_4921.JPG
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ZPgsn ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sxpa0e ... sp=sharing
Hi, Max.

I guess that the left reverse annunciator on your after overhead is on, and your ENG annunciator on your F/O sixpack too. Can you post pictures of your forward and after overhead and also of your sixpack annunciator? Even if you don't have a physical hardware you can post captures of the Prosim panels. It looks like your left engine reverse is not well calibrated, as I can see on your ND that it is armed, even with your reverse levers in closed position. I have seen similar problems related with the initial position of all throttle levers (both throttles and both reverse) which have been solved by moving full up and full down all levers before startup. Try to do so and after that make a recall on your sixpack and check that the annunciators have been extinguished. Then try to make a flight and check if the problem persists. Let us know about the results, please.
Regards,

Javier

i9-9900K - 32 Gb RAM - Asus Rog Hero XII Wifi - RTX 2080ti OC - Win10Pro 64bit
Benq W1210st projector - CpFlight MCP737EL + EFIS737PRO + CDU737PRO + COMM
Japermac

Post by Japermac »

Japermac wrote: 07 Jun 2022, 18:36
masmaz wrote: 31 May 2022, 12:02 Hi all

I made the latest updates of the pre release hoping to solve the problems ... but I have something wrong ... or there are still problems to be solved ..

1) the N1 indicator do not have the same pitch and different graphics
2) after climbing to altitude it starts to sound like you are accelerating from the engine off ... maybe caused by that difference in the left engine in N1
3) overhead error .. equip cooling supply goes OFF
4) air cond error ... yet the whole panel is on and the FTL ACT is configured ...
5) at the top descent, it does not go down I have to make it go down manually and the top climb moves in front of the T / D (but not always)
6) during the initial climb at a certain point it doesn't go up any more .. if I select LVL CHG goes up for a while but then stops again ...
7) uphill or downhill the engines often keep decreasing and revving up ...

the beep stops sounding once you have descended above 10,000 feet

I have inserted photos and videos in the hope you understand better ...
regards
max

IMG_4921.JPG
IMG_4929.JPG
IMG_4928.JPG
IMG_4927.JPG
IMG_4926.JPG
IMG_4925.JPG
IMG_4921.JPG
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ZPgsn ... sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sxpa0e ... sp=sharing
Hi, Max.

I guess that the left reverse annunciator on your after overhead is on, and your ENG annunciator on your F/O sixpack too. Can you post pictures of your forward and after overhead and also of your sixpack annunciator? Even if you don't have a physical hardware you can post captures of the Prosim panels. It looks like your left engine reverse is not well calibrated, as I can see on your ND that it is armed, even with your reverse levers in closed position. I have seen similar problems related with the initial position of all throttle levers (both throttles and both reverse) which have been solved by moving full up and full down all levers before startup. Try to do so and after that make a recall on your sixpack and check that the annunciators have been extinguished. Then try to make a flight and check if the problem persists. Let us know about the results, please.
Oh, I saw on the second video that you made a recall and no ENG message, but AIR COND message. I also see that your overheah ALTN annunciator is on, but your knob points to the AUTO position. So weird. Does Prosim System show that knob selected to AUTO, too?
Regards,

Javier

i9-9900K - 32 Gb RAM - Asus Rog Hero XII Wifi - RTX 2080ti OC - Win10Pro 64bit
Benq W1210st projector - CpFlight MCP737EL + EFIS737PRO + CDU737PRO + COMM
masmaz

Post by masmaz »

hello sorry I only read now ...

i solved it by going back with the updates ... now i am at 3.18 release ... but of course i have problems like many with pcflight MCP

regards
max
wpslider

Post by wpslider »

logs?
Humberto Miguel
masmaz

Post by masmaz »

wpslider wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 10:01logs?
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24961