MSFS2020 flight Prosim 737 2018

Bernie

Re: MSFS2020 flight Prosim 737 2018

Post by Bernie »

dvincent wrote: 19 Oct 2020, 11:32 Hi Bernie & Gerard,

I understand playing around ofcourse but don't expect a working sim as MS considers us as not (very) important, they aim at the Xbox owners.
And btw I was certainly not talking cq. writing about you two guys. :)
Hi Dirk,

No worries :D
Last edited by Bernie on 19 Oct 2020, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
Kind Regards

Bernie.
Bernie
Buffort

Post by Buffort »

I see Bernie, Gerard and Cie as a new kind of pioneer, clearing the long road to MSFS for us :D !
Olivier
To serve Science, and this is my joy !
pelsrijcken

Post by pelsrijcken »

I trust this is not an illegal request ;) , but could somebody give me an old Prosim V1.* version to use with MSFS? I threw away all the old stuff, not expecting to ever need it...
Regards, Koosch.

Hanne
Beheerder

Post by Hanne »

Hi guys,

I understand everyone enthusiastic to start working with the new Microsoft platform. Unfortunately, the state the platform is in doesn’t provide us with any quick results. We are working pretty much day and night in order to create a good working solution as soon as possible. We have ups and downs, sometimes we have a breakthrough and at other times Microsoft pushes an update and all is broken again. We could be just weeks ago from a first beta however we at this point cannot commit to a date yet.

Again, I do understand patience is a difficult thing… However what is happening here in this threat and other external forums is not right. It is against ProSim interests to spread older versions of our software. If you do so you harm us, and indirectly yourself, as 60% of our companies turnover is reinvested in product development.

Further more it’s against our terms and conditions (these terms every ProSim user has agreed with) to circulate ProSim software. Any version 1 users who have migrated to version 2 have during the process declared they trade in their version 1 usage right and will destroy any keys and software. Therefore it would not be so cool if (previous) version 1 users would damage us by pirating their best investment ever (what other purchase of yours has quadrupled in value over time). Most shocking was a user who approached me with a smile last week, saying he had paid to transfer a version 1 licence from someone who migrated to version 2…

Last but not least, what you will achieve is not that great after all and will not live up to any of the users in this forum who in general have high standards and eye for detail. Just to give a few examples; database doesn't work, autopilot works badly, auto-throttle is truly bad, no weather radar, some FMC functions are off, and the list goes on, including the flight-model itself which flies but obviously very badly in the new sim.

Please think twice and have a little bit of patience. In the meantime, look at this stunning art Lapi works on every night. We will keep you posted on our progress.

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=20787

Thank you and happy simming, Hanne

Ps. I really don’t like the forum messaging system therefore I have disabled it for myself, anyone is welcome to reach out to me, just use info@ email alias or my personal email address.
pelsrijcken

Post by pelsrijcken »

OK, that's a very clear and understandable answer, Hanne. I'll wait... I'm sure my (and all of our) patience will be rewarded in the end.
Regards, Koosch.

Bernie

Post by Bernie »

Hi Hanne,

The aircraft looks fantastic, I am looking forward to the beta when it becomes available. :D

Hanne Wrote "(what other purchase of yours has quadrupled in value over time)" This has now been understood by me and feel this is a perfectly valid comment. :D I will now wait happily for the Prosim progress in this direction. Consider my contribution to this thread as ended. :D
Kind Regards

Bernie.
Bernie
dvincent

Post by dvincent »

Finally some confirmation about what I wrote earlier. For serious simming stay with the simulators we know, for playing around you can try MSFS2020 at this time. :)
First create a backup of your working PS before making changes.
Regards,
Dirk

Bernie

Post by Bernie »

Wideview is now available for MSFS 2020. Yes I know, I was not going to post on this thread again but I could not help it. :lol:
Kind Regards

Bernie.
Bernie
Sudden81

Post by Sudden81 »

@Hanne/Prosim Team, will Prosim work in MSFS2020 before Christmas do you think?
wpslider

Post by wpslider »

Sudden81 wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 14:03 @Hanne/Prosim Team, will Prosim work in MSFS2020 before Christmas do you think?
Guys, it is not on our hands... MS/ASOBO still need to do their work...
Humberto Miguel

Return to “FS2020”