MIP Monitor Problem

Bazbeaumont

Re: MIP Monitor Problem

Post by Bazbeaumont »

amorealex wrote: 30 Jun 2020, 14:15 Have you tried to connect it directly on the GPU and not via Displaylink?
Tried that and, strangely enough, I cannot get the damn thing to work. It just gives a "monitor not active" message in display settings.

It works on Displaylink just fine.

There is another USB display driver called "Trigger". I have one some where around so I will try and find it and see what happens

Onward and upward
Ron B

Bazbeaumont

Post by Bazbeaumont »

pelsrijcken wrote: 30 Jun 2020, 16:14 Hello Alex and Ron,

Curious to learn how to install/turn the FO Chrono monitor in landscape view.
My chronos are home made using a 5 inch LCD and a purpose built switch board with Cockpitsimpart face plate and buttons, so all I have to do is remove the LCD and turn it 90 degrees.

I had it that way originally because of space but there is plenty of room for it to be this way.
Ron B

pelsrijcken

Post by pelsrijcken »

Hi Ron,

That explains it. Maybe I'll open my MIP and grope around a bit in its belly, who knows what I'll find :roll: .
Regards, Koosch.

FooFighters

Post by FooFighters »

After working great the last few years, I finaly join the ranks.
I was doing some maintenance on the MIP PC and with the Windows updates now installed the chronos displays cant flip anymore.
They can only work in 640x480 horizontal mode. As soon as I go for portrait the displays turn grey/blue(ish).

I have the P&P Simworld mip with USB displaylink option.

Is there any we can flip the chrono within Prosim software?
Regards,
Dennis
Emi Wiedenmann

Post by Emi Wiedenmann »

No.

I connected the Chrono Displays directly to a GPU. I can rotate the monitors and the screens are working.
Simworld MIP PnP | CPFlight MCP2 EFIS2 + Pedestal | Simujabs Shell Dual Linked Yokes and Rudder Pedals v.2 Pro|FDS CDU | OEM Liners | Curved Screen FOV 180°| Vpilot| Prepar3d v.5.1HF1| ProSim v.3b| ASN | ORBX | 4.5TB photo sceneries | WORLDFLIGHT 2021

Return to “Simworld”