Prosim and OVHD VrInsight

Soldierchris

Re: Prosim and OVHD VrInsight

Post by Soldierchris »

Ok. Ithink its a Problem from prosim Software. Ob my Old PC i have Version 1.34 and it Works fine. Maybe anything has Chanced in newer versions Maybe newer fsuipc Version Any chances to the drüber? Indicators working but Not the Switches. Hope prosim fix that Problem fast.

Thank you
capp

Post by capp »

I have contacted Prosim about this. 1.42 is working fine, but after that, only the annunciators work well.

There is no solution until now, other than to install 1.42 manually and not update to an earlier version.
Groet,
Pieter de Boer
Soldierchris

Post by Soldierchris »

Thank you Peter,

You give me the awnser im looking for. But now is the question. What have prosim chanced in the newer versions? I think it have Fixed fast as possible. Where i get an Opfer Version of prosim???? 1.41 1.42 ....

Thank you guys.

I belive in a miracle that the Problem should Fixed immedatly.

Chris
capp

Post by capp »

You can find old verdiend here: http://marty.selfip.com/prosim737/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Install v1.42 with manual updating and the OH will work again.
Groet,
Pieter de Boer
Bora25

Post by Bora25 »

I still use 1.41
De vrinsight ovhd works fine.
I hope that there comes a solution for the future.
I am very happy with the vrinsight ovhd.
it is on the list of compatible hardware !

Regards Ton
Soldierchris

Post by Soldierchris »

Hey Guys,

we have tested the Overhead on differnt computers. On other devices it works fine. Fully compatible with prosim all versions. I think the FTDI ft232r driver has a problem togehter with cp flight. I have installed the odler driver version 2.10 und it works for a few minutes. After that i reinstall the cpflight driver. After that it dosen´t work again and i don´t get it running again. I spend yesterday 8h to fix the problem " reinstall new driver, install older driver" but nothing will work again. Only the acouninator works but no switches and digits (the only flakering up short time al 3-6seconds) . Im very frustratet.

i have some questions to the people where the Overhead works.

1. witch driver Version you have installed? (Virtual Com Port and Serial Port) exampe 2.10 or 2.16 etc.
2. what is your com port Nr.
3. Anybody instlled the VRinsight (VRSIM etc.) too?
4. Anybody use it togehter wit the CPflight hardware?
5. Can anybody send me the settings of your [ Comport where overhead connectet -> Driver -> Properties -> Advanced] esspacily the Speed (58600 115200 etc and the rest of the settings)
6. How you start your overhead. (First power to the overhead than connect usb) or First connect USB boot up your PC and than switch on your power) Start first prosim or the Panel etc.
7. witch prosim version you use and witch drivers you have checked (Flightillouision, FSUIPC support .... etc. )

Thank you for your Help Guys

Chris
capp

Post by capp »

As development on the 737 progresses: may I bring up this unsolved issue again? It makes us Vrinsight users stuck at v1.42.

Thanks in advance!
Groet,
Pieter de Boer
Bora25

Post by Bora25 »

I am a happy user of the VRinsight OVHD.
I use prosim 1.41
The fact is that it is for me impossible to update Prosim.
The Vrinsight Ovhd is on the list of compatible hardware.
So there must be a solution.

Regards Ton
samuelcuadrado

Post by samuelcuadrado »

Start prosim Windows 7 compatibility mode and administrator mode. Run ok
capp

Post by capp »

Thanks for this! Works excellent again!

Edit: nope, worked first time, second time same problems again :roll: :cry:

Hopefully Prosim would like to invest this problem so I can use the overhead again.
Groet,
Pieter de Boer

Return to “VRinsight”