Motorized throttle PL0555 v2.1 software and script

Voel

Motorized throttle PL0555 v2.1 software and script

Post by Voel »

Goodmorning,
For a view years I own a RSP throttle PL 0555, V2.1 build in 2012. I bought is secondhand and I never have used it.

Now, with the snowy days ahead, I decided to try to get de throttle working. I have read that there is script and a kind of management software available for this throttle but I can not find a spot to download it.

There are three interfaces in the throttle. One joystick interface from RSP, and two Opencockpits IO usb cards.

I kindly request the folowing;
  • Sioc script
  • Management software
  • wiring diagram or picturers of the wiring
  • Important and usefull mods mechanicly and elecronicly
  • Is it better to rebuild the whole throttle with other interfaces?
Any help will be appriciated
------------------------
Regards,
Leo
ivanroberts77

Re: Motorized throttle PL0555 v2.1 software and script

Post by ivanroberts77 »

I have the exact same throttle. I recommend changing the opencockpit cards out for Pololu jrk cards. I did this and the throttles are a lot smoother. I can check for my old script in the next week or so once I get time if you like.
Voel

Post by Voel »

Hi Ivan,
Thank you very much for your offer, I will appreciate the script very much. Was there also a kind of manage-software available ("Revolution Throttle manager setup")? And, if I do not ask to much, do you have a manual or other docs acvailabe?

Edit: I just find the manual!

Thanks
------------------------
Regards,
Leo
ivanroberts77

Post by ivanroberts77 »

Hi Leo

So software to test your throttles/motors would be SIOC and use the monitor function. Here you can play around with your individual motors to see if they function. As for calibration of your motors this takes place within your script (adjusting variables). As for the push buttons this is usually done through fsuipc (if you still have the original card inatalled). I changed out my buttons card for a pokeys as well.

This is why I changed out for pololu, calibration is a lot simpler and more precise.

As for script give me a few more days as I am currently I the simulator dismantle stage :)
Voel

Post by Voel »

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for your help. Before you search in your archive... I have found a script deep in the internet. I will test that first and I will let you know if I need your script. Is that oke for you? I have installed the clutches......!
------------------------
Regards,
Leo

Return to “Revolution Simproducts (RSP) / Jetstream / CAT-III”