DC motor calibration Openckcpits card

Cristo

DC motor calibration Openckcpits card

Post by Cristo »

Hello,

I have changed my old pots for better quality hall effect pots. I am using the opencockpits throttle with the dc motor plus card, but I having problems with flaps pot input due to the limitation of the OC calibration program.

SO, I decided to set up all THQ directly into Prosim.

All the pot and inputs work well, but the problem here is to calibrate the motor in Prosim. How do I set them correctly?
I am doing the calibration in config/throttle/gauges

When I set the variable with the correct output from the motor and try to move the sliders to set the position of the motor (max and min), the motor starts moving continuously and I can't stop it in the desired position. If I move the slider a bit, the motor moves to the max or min stop quickly. I am unable to set them correctly to make them work.

Is it a motor type issue?
Is it a sioc issue?

This is the simple code with variables I use because Prosim is handling all the calibration.

Code: Select all

Var 900, Link IOCARD_ANALOGIC, Device 6, Input 5, PosL 0, PosC 128, PosR 255  // Speedbrake input
Var 901, Link IOCARD_MOTOR, Device 6, Output 0, Aceleration 0 // Speedbrake servo
Var 902, Link IOCARD_ANALOGIC, Device 6, Input 7, PosL 0, PosC 128, PosR 255  // Throttle input left
Var 903, Link IOCARD_MOTOR, Device 6, Output 2, Aceleration 0 // Throttle Servo left
Var 904, Link IOCARD_ANALOGIC, Device 6, Input 6, PosL 0, PosC 128, PosR 255  // Throttle input right
Var 905, Link IOCARD_MOTOR, Device 6, Output 1, Aceleration 0 // Throttle Servo right
Var 906, Link IOCARD_ANALOGIC, Device 6, Input 8, PosL 0, PosC 128, PosR 255  // Flap input
I attached the config too.

Any ideas on how to set calibrate the motor?

Thank you guys,

Cristo.
Attachments
config.xml
(88.5 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

Return to “Opencockpits”