CP Flight missing parts

wpslider

Re: CP Flight missing parts

Post by wpslider »

Ursli80 wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 19:04
wpslider wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 08:00
Ursli80 wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 06:40

Isn't that the standard power supply from CPFlight?
I don't think so. Pedestal requires a bit more power, specially if you have the fire panel. Also note that there are some "special" cables where power is not transferred when you connect 2 powered modules, like between MCP/EFIS and MIP or between MIP and pedestal. These normally have labels (white/green and yellow). They are all the same, just with different label colors to distinguish them.
Hello Humberto,

Ahh, that's interesting.
I only have 2 such cables with a green label, namely those from the CDU's Otherwise none of my cables have a label on them. And I received or bought all the cables from CP Flight.

I connected all the original CP Flight power supplies to my MCP / BRT Panel and CDU. So could it really be that my CP Flight BRT power supply is too weak?

Best regards
Urs
As you also have problems using CPFlight's test software, I suggest you to contact CPflight.
Humberto Miguel
Ursli80

Re: CP Flight missing parts

Post by Ursli80 »

wpslider wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 08:58
Ursli80 wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 19:04
wpslider wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 08:00

I don't think so. Pedestal requires a bit more power, specially if you have the fire panel. Also note that there are some "special" cables where power is not transferred when you connect 2 powered modules, like between MCP/EFIS and MIP or between MIP and pedestal. These normally have labels (white/green and yellow). They are all the same, just with different label colors to distinguish them.
Hello Humberto,

Ahh, that's interesting.
I only have 2 such cables with a green label, namely those from the CDU's Otherwise none of my cables have a label on them. And I received or bought all the cables from CP Flight.

I connected all the original CP Flight power supplies to my MCP / BRT Panel and CDU. So could it really be that my CP Flight BRT power supply is too weak?

Best regards
Urs
As you also have problems using CPFlight's test software, I suggest you to contact CPflight.

Hello Humberto,

i am currently in contact with Claudio and in advance with Paolo about it. But somehow you also seem to be at a loss.

I did a test according to CP Flight.
De-energized the MCP, connected a part, connected the MCP to the power supply, waited until it was dark again and then opened the test software. I did these steps for all parts and tested both connections and all parts worked correctly.

I have never had such problems with CP Flight. Has always worked reliably until now when I plugged it in after the rebuild. But oddly enough, Prosim has never crashed for me.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Windows 11
MCP/EFIS/CDU/ Pedestal Overhead (CP Flight)
MIP,(SISMO)
TQ V3 Gold Plus (CFY)
Pedalen (Leo Bodnar Card) and Yoke (Opencockpits)
Tiller (Schiller Metalle)
Goggle Translator
[url=http://prosim737.com][img]http://prosim737.com/banners/forumbanner1.jpg[/img][/url]

Return to “CPflight”