- Respect each other.
- For your convenience we don’t limit attachments to size or file type but please do not upload images or other data on which parties other than yourself own the copyright to.
- Don’t ask us to remove your own or someone else’s post unless you think it’s offensive. Judgment is up to us.
- No professional commercial advertisements. Of course offering your own used hardware or your own home produced series of a knob, panel or PCB is allowed in the hardware market place. Please bear in mind we only facilitate the platform, we don’t take any responsibility for deals people make with each other.
- The moderating team reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.
- It is not allowed to disclose copyrighted material without permission of the content's owner. Any attachment containing copyrighted material will be removed without notice.
- ProSim Aviation Research B.V. is just facilitating this platform and can never be held responsible for its contents.
- Consider reading the forums and may be use the search function before you ask a question, quite often you’re not the first one facing a certain situation and there is a lot of information available. On the other hand, please never hesitate to ask if you have something you need help with.
- When starting a new topic, please use a subject that describes the essence of your post, please don’t create generic topics like “I have a question”, “Is it possible” or “Please I need help”. Setting a proper subject most probably earlier attracts attention of people who have knowledge in a certain area who can help you and it makes it easier for future users with familiar questions to lookup answers.
- Please mind posting in the right sub forum and do not cross post.
- Stick to the topics subject. If you have a new different question start a new topic with proper subject description.
- Please take proper care of your posts. The better your first post is the better people can help you. If you run into a problem, imagine the other users don’t know the circumstances you are in, please describe as much as possible about your setup and specifics. Read your text again before you post it and imagine reading it without prior knowledge.
- If you are posting about a problem you are experiencing, please state as much as possible about what you have done (buttons on the MCP pressed, CDU entries, active flight modes, etc), what the software does or does not and what you think is wrong. Screenshots often help to clarify a problem. If ProSim is crashing, please add log / crashlog files. For more info read this!
- Please don’t shout, limit the use of capitals and don’t use excessive punctuation, one exclamation mark (!) is enough.
- We are simulating the real aircraft, we are not simulating other parties simulation software. Please do not refer to other parties software simulation implementations as being the truth.
- Keep in mind that assumptions and jumping to conclusions easily lead to mistakes.
- If you feel the need to contact us, it’s highly appreciated to send us an email rather than using forums messaging system.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Rules & Guidelines: