First results and questions

Themax

First results and questions

Post by Themax »

Hello,

Already did a first test of the flight model and it looks very promising :D :D First tests were succesfull. Handflying was great, autopilot worked very well, did a cat3 and it was perfectly done. I'm surprised of the number of station loads :)

2 Questions :

- I did modify the sim1.dll in the modules folder to have a more realistic taxi with the pmdg 737 but now I suppose the jetstream works better with the default sim1. The taxi was way to loose during my test. Can anybody tell me where I can find the default sim1.dll or the one that was used to develop the jetstream so I may test in the same conditions ?

- What are the default mcp tuning values ? What values works best with the jetstream ?

Thank you and keep up the good work !

Maxime. ;)
Lapi

Re: First results and questions

Post by Lapi »

Themax wrote: I did modify the sim1.dll in the modules folder to have a more realistic taxi with the pmdg 737 but now I suppose the jetstream works better with the default sim1.
There's no need for the hack, so revert back to the original asap.
What are the default mcp tuning values ? What values works best with the jetstream ?
I'd recommend using 90,70,80 and 2.8

regards
Lapi
Themax

Post by Themax »

Thank you Lapi for the settings and help ;-)

Belgianguy send me the correct sim1.dll, thank you !

Maxime.
Lapi

Post by Lapi »

Themax wrote:Thank you Lapi for the settings and help
Belgianguy send me the correct sim1.dll
Maxime,

Most welcome, but pls. never ever use a hacked sim1.dll as it makes all flight-models behave very differently. Perhaps the taxi-spd is a factor but what else it screws up, truly nobody can tell.

regards
Lapi

Return to “Jetstream AFM 737 800 FS9”