ProSim737 Version 1.43

Announcements by the ProSim-AR team
Hanne
Beheerder

ProSim737 Version 1.43

Post by Hanne »

May 27 2015 Release version 1.43
=================================
- Fixed ProSim MCP IOCP throttle driver not to restow speedbrake when throttle is increased
- Fixed JetMax MCP Alt Hold indicator wrongly mapped
- ProSim no longer reads weather data from FS when ASN integration is active
- Fixed CDU message not clearable with CLR key on FSC CDU
- Added PoKeys Matrix leds to indicator autoconfig. This will work after one matrix led has been configured manually.
- Fixed ACARS response attibute not working
- Fixed destination land alt not showing correctly when arrival procedure was entered
- Added fuel flow numerical outputs
- Rudder trim reversed in CPFlight rudder trim panel
- Max MCP altitude in ProSim737 system MCP input handler corrected to 50000

Release notes:
Due to internal changes in the identification of simulated elements, ProSim Display may not be able to update correctly from
previous releases to this release. To update ProSim Display, please manually unzip ProSimDisplay.zip and place the files in
all of your ProSim Display folders. This manual action is required only for this release. In future releases, the automatic
updating will be working as usual again.
Hanne
Beheerder

Re: ProSim737 Version 1.43

Post by Hanne »

In case you experience a ProSim737 Display crash after updating to 1.43 using the ProSim737 updater (either automatic or through “update with a zip file”) then you need to manually update your ProSim737 Display module(s).

Make sure you don’t have ProSim737 Display running. As a measure to prevent loss of settings you could now go into your ProSim737 Display directories and copy (not rename) the “config.xml” files to for instance “config.xml.backup20150527”.

In your ProSim737 directory (where you execute prosim737.exe from) you’ll find a directory called “update”. In there is a file called “release.zip” which contains the version last installed. Please unzip this file, however, never delete or change this file. After unzipping please unzip the ProSimDisplay.zip file. Don’t run its contents (as that would create a new “config.xml” file) but copy just unzipped ProsimDisplay.exe to your existing ProSim737 Display directories. After copying please run ProSim737 Display as you would always do and all should be fine.

Apologies for any inconvenience… In case anybody experiences problems please post them right here!

Thank you, Hanne
tennyson

Post by tennyson »

I am running one of the last pre-releases and my Display Module updated with no problems.

Thanx for all the continued development and great work from your Team, Hanne,
Daniel Quere

Post by Daniel Quere »

Hi ,
Today the new update 1.43 and problème with the display and I Dońt understand What I must to do with the forum.
If somebody speak french. Contact me.
Do you think à new update Will come ?
Thank you.
Daniel
vdbroeck.net

Post by vdbroeck.net »

Daniel.

Use google translate:
Dans le cas où vous rencontrez un accident d'affichage ProSim737 après mise à jour à 1,43 en utilisant la mise à jour de ProSim737 (automatique ou par "mise à jour avec un fichier zip"), alors vous devez mettre à jour manuellement votre module (s) ProSim737 d'affichage.

Assurez-vous que vous ne disposez pas ProSim737 affichage marche. Comme une mesure pour empêcher la perte de paramètres que vous pouvez maintenant aller dans votre ProSim737 Afficher les répertoires et la copie (pas renommer) les "config.xml" fichiers par exemple "config.xml.backup20150527".

Dans votre répertoire ProSim737 (où vous exécutez à partir prosim737.exe), vous trouverez un répertoire appelé "update". En il ya un fichier appelé "release.zip" qui contient la version installée en dernier. S'il vous plaît décompresser ce fichier, cependant, n'a jamais supprimer ou modifier ce fichier. Après avoir décompressé s'il vous plaît décompresser le fichier ProSimDisplay.zip. Ne pas faire fonctionner son contenu (comme ce serait créer un nouveau "config.xml" fichier), mais il suffit de copier décompressé ProsimDisplay.exe à vos répertoires ProSim737 d'affichage existantes. Après avoir copié s'il vous plaît exécuter ProSim737 affichage que vous souhaitez toujours faire et tout devrait bien se passer.

Toutes mes excuses pour tout inconvénient ... Au cas où quelqu'un éprouve des problèmes s'il vous plaît de les afficher ici!

Merci, Hanne
dvincent

Post by dvincent »

Eh bèn, il me parait que vdb a changé de prénom ? :shock: :shock:
:lol:

Thx for helping out this poor fellow :)
Regards,
Dirk

river9999uk

Post by river9999uk »

great instructions. I had the issue and this has fixed it.
ddhkc97

Post by ddhkc97 »

how do i get prosimdisplay.zip, usually i let autoinstall do everything .. thx Don
ddhkc97

Post by ddhkc97 »

ignore my post, i started whining too early.. was able to download suite and install display module by hand .. all to my amazement .. i learned a lesson, read about update before downloading :)

btw .. thanks for such a fantastic product .. love it.. Don, Santa Cruz, Ca
belgianguy

Post by belgianguy »

Hi,

I just tried to update to v1.43 ( automatic update and via zip-file ), but my Norton Antivirus doesn't allow the update.
The reason why it doesn't allow it is: SONAR.Heuristic.120 which seems to be a trojan with a low risk.

When I do a manual update by unpacking the files myself, then there is no problem. The risk seems to be situated in the updater.exe file.
Best Regards,
Gert

Return to “ProSimB738 announcements”