Im back baby!

Nlgravity

Re: Im back baby!

Post by Nlgravity »

mgarcia75 wrote: 04 Oct 2021, 23:17 that is great again, thank you for the inofrmation, I will have to consider getting another GPU as I only have 2, I am in not rush yet as my full setup will not arrive until in about 3 months, I will have to re arrange my computers setup, I don't have the 3090, I only have a 3080 Ti installed on my main computer and an older RTX 2070 which is not installed at the moment (but I could for now install those two with at least 2 monitor setup soon).
From what I read I can run 2 or 3 different GPU's on the computer (Not SLI) one for each monitor just like you and still try to match the settings in each so the performance is similar on the screens.
Lots to think about here, but thank you for now,

Manuel.
Good luck my friend. I really hope you find that FS nirvana... and then... Pee Pee goes up!!!
Nico (LGA, JFK, EWR)
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for a large collection of videos of the Sim!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFrr16 ... nVaIGJZ5MA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mgarcia75

Post by mgarcia75 »

thank you, I am sure I will achieve similar results, although I got the other card last Tuesday (another rtx 3080 Ti), I will let you know and share some pictures of my setup after I receive all components next February. By the way just out of curiosity your motion platform you have from Germany and some Belgians coming to install it in New York for you, how much one of those platforms costs?

Manuel.
JWS

Post by JWS »

mgarcia75 wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 06:23 By the way just out of curiosity your motion platform you have from Germany and some Belgians coming to install it in New York for you, how much one of those platforms costs?

Manuel.
Motion for simulators is Belgian. See: https://motionforsimulators.com/.
These platforms are expensive.

BR
JWS
Nlgravity

Post by Nlgravity »

mgarcia75 wrote:thank you, I am sure I will achieve similar results, although I got the other card last Tuesday (another rtx 3080 Ti), I will let you know and share some pictures of my setup after I receive all components next February. By the way just out of curiosity your motion platform you have from Germany and some Belgians coming to install it in New York for you, how much one of those platforms costs?

Manuel.
The components are from Germany (shneider electric) but the company is from belgium. They make (imho) the best electric motion platforms in the market. Prices depends on your choice of hardware and level of customization. They can get expensive fast

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Nico (LGA, JFK, EWR)
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for a large collection of videos of the Sim!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFrr16 ... nVaIGJZ5MA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mgarcia75

Post by mgarcia75 »

Hey Nick would you have a picture of your current setup, I am starting this weekend to put together the computer with the 3 GPU's, just curious to see your liquid cooling logic, that would help a lot,
thanks,

Manuel

Return to “Off topic”