Lower EICAS screen - Any cheap alternatives available?

Aussie123

Lower EICAS screen - Any cheap alternatives available?

Post by Aussie123 »

Hello, I have asked this question embedded in an earlier thread and didn't get any replies.

Has anyone found a cheap LCD screen solution to fit in between the two CDU's? I was wondering if there was a cheap un-cased version being offered around. Maybe even in the correct ratio? Every time I look at the new ATM machines I wonder where the screen came from.

Ausie123.
frazer

Re: Sv: Lower EICAS screen - Any cheap alternatives availabl

Post by frazer »

I found a screen which was originally to be used for watching DVDs in the car. The tricky part was to find one that had good enough resolution. I found mine on eBay.
miked
Location: Buderim, Queensland, Australia....... Home Airport:- Sunshine Coast YBSU

Re: Lower EICAS screen - Any cheap alternatives available?

Post by miked »

Hi
I bought a 10.5 4:3 good resolution 'bare' sceen with drive pcb from AliExpress I also got 5" screens for my CDUs fom the same place. I'm on a short break on the Great Barrier Reef at the moment but will post again on Sunday.
Mike
Regards
Michael

captphil

Re: Lower EICAS screen - Any cheap alternatives available?

Post by captphil »

http://goodlcd.en.alibaba.com/search/pr ... hText=10.4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Flying a plane is no different from riding a bicycle. It's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes!

Return to “About Flight Simulators”