EFIS range selector

fly_ebos

EFIS range selector

Post by fly_ebos »

Hi

I am using my 'old' EFIS PRO (not the new MAX version) and ProSim does not recognize my range selector.
I believe it is a rotary switch but ProSim only shows an encoder.

EFIS works fine in the CPFlight test software.

Can you make it compatible please? The difference with the MAX version, I my humble opinion, is not worth the cost of buying 2 new EFIS'es.

Thanks
Thomas
B738M full cockpit, real liners, real FWD+ AFT overhead, FDS MIP, OEM Boeing TQ + CPflight pedestal
P3dv5.1 and Prosim on Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390, Intel Core i7 9700, 32GB DDR3-2400, Gigabyte RTX3090 Turbo
wpslider

Re: EFIS range selector

Post by wpslider »

fly_ebos wrote: 03 Nov 2020, 13:51 Hi

I am using my 'old' EFIS PRO (not the new MAX version) and ProSim does not recognize my range selector.
I believe it is a rotary switch but ProSim only shows an encoder.

EFIS works fine in the CPFlight test software.

Can you make it compatible please? The difference with the MAX version, I my humble opinion, is not worth the cost of buying 2 new EFIS'es.

Thanks
Thomas
MAX EFIS has an encoder as you pointed, so logic behind is different. Also for the VSD. I suggest you to send this request to the support email to be evaluated.
Humberto Miguel
fly_ebos

Re: EFIS range selector

Post by fly_ebos »

I have done so Humberto: PAR-4538 is the reference
B738M full cockpit, real liners, real FWD+ AFT overhead, FDS MIP, OEM Boeing TQ + CPflight pedestal
P3dv5.1 and Prosim on Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390, Intel Core i7 9700, 32GB DDR3-2400, Gigabyte RTX3090 Turbo

Return to “CPFlight”