Load a Flightplan into ActiveSky.

eiketre

Load a Flightplan into ActiveSky.

Post by eiketre »

Hi

I am using ActiveSky P3D, and this program works best if i load a flight plan into ActiveSky.
Is there any possibilities to create an Acars page that sends the data from the FMC into ActiveSky? Or is there some other way to do this?

(BTW: I am using prosim B737Max)
Hakkie

Re: Load a Flightplan into ActiveSky.

Post by Hakkie »

There is an option in ActiveSky to automatically download a flightplan. If you export your route (into the P3D documents folder) in P3D flightplan format, then AS should pick it up for you.
Kind regards,
Henk-Jan
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value (Albert Einstein)
Click HERE for my flightsimulator info
eiketre

Post by eiketre »

Hi

Thanks for a good tip.

I could not find a good solution to export my fms flight plan data to p3d. On the home page to FS-Flightcontrol it says it has a feature to sync directly to p3d. This is not an option in the ProSimIOS I have. But if this was implemented perhaps this would solve it? Or this could also just be an option to read data from p3d, not write...
https://www.fs-flightcontrol.com/en/fea ... flightplan
frantzy

Post by frantzy »

I use Simbrief to plan the route, then the Simbrief Downloader to export the plan to ActiveSky, FMC, P3D, etc.,and import the plan into Navigraph.

Unlike with PMDG, Prosim FMC won’t load the flight into P3D but it’s 2 clicks in ActiveSky to load the plan from the folder where Simbrief exported it. I do this while I wait for P3D to load or while the IRUs align.

Not exactly what you’re requesting but no need to ever type a full flight plan. Also, I found the PMDG push into Activesky only worked on the first flight of a session, so if I flew consecutive flights I had to do the above method anyway.
Main PC i7-8086K GTX1080Ti + GTX970 65” TV + 3 monitors PC2: Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Hardware SISMO MIP MCP EFIS Pedestal FWD AFT OH AGRONN Yoke / Rudder CFY v4 Gold Plus Throttle FDS E-Series CDU Simquip Tiller

Return to “ProSimB738 - Needs & Wishes”