Anybody else?

fly_ebos

Anybody else?

Post by fly_ebos »

Is anybody else trying out the MAX software?
B738M full cockpit, real liners, real FWD+ AFT overhead, FDS MIP, OEM Boeing TQ + CPflight pedestal
P3dv5.1 and Prosim on Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390, Intel Core i7 9700, 32GB DDR3-2400, Gigabyte RTX3090 Turbo
Bernie

Re: Anybody else?

Post by Bernie »

fly_ebos wrote: 08 Sep 2020, 20:39 Is anybody else trying out the MAX software?
Hi,

I am thinking that many people joined this forum with the intention of building a 737 sim. To change from one sim to another, if building or purchasing new hardware, would possibly be an expense that not many want. 737 to A320 would certainly be expensive, 737 to 737Max, I do not know but I should imagine some expense.??? This maybe why you seem to be on your own, just a guess though. :D
Kind Regards

Bernie.
Bernie
Buffort

Post by Buffort »

Hi Thomas,

Did you buy all the stuff to make a new cockpit or are you just testing Prosim737M actually ?
I agree with Bernie, it's probably too early for an adoption, in particular as Prosim737M is still a beta. You are alone on this one, but our thoughts are with you :D .
Olivier
To serve Science, and this is my joy !
Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Hi Thomas,

Building a MAX now, slowly coming together and I have a licensed version of the ProSim B737MAX software that I will install. As I go I will add to this post. If I run into something that is not working I will contact the ProSim team to add that feature.
Steve Cos
Flightdeck Solutions

fly_ebos

Post by fly_ebos »

Hi Steve

My MAX from you just arrived this morning. Will be a couple of weeks before I have the time to assemble it.

In the mean time, I am testing the Prosim software on my regular computer.

Especially looking forward to the interfacing of the Center panel, (the one with the autobrake and encoders)

Regards
Thomas

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
B738M full cockpit, real liners, real FWD+ AFT overhead, FDS MIP, OEM Boeing TQ + CPflight pedestal
P3dv5.1 and Prosim on Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390, Intel Core i7 9700, 32GB DDR3-2400, Gigabyte RTX3090 Turbo
fly_ebos

Post by fly_ebos »

Buffort wrote:Hi Thomas,

Did you buy all the stuff to make a new cockpit or are you just testing Prosim737M actually ?
I agree with Bernie, it's probably too early for an adoption, in particular as Prosim737M is still a beta. You are alone on this one, but our thoughts are with you :D .
I have a full NG cockpit, so I “only” had to buy the MAX MIP from FDS, all the rest stays as it is.

fly_ebos

Post by fly_ebos »

Buffort wrote:Hi Thomas,

I have a full NG cockpit, so I “only” had to buy the MAX MIP from FDS, all the rest stays as it is.

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

That panel will be on my list, ProSim have not seen that panel before. Once I am set up I will be contacting them with the assignments to have that board added.
Steve Cos
Flightdeck Solutions

sacrayton

Post by sacrayton »

fly_ebos wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 18:53 Hi Steve

My MAX from you just arrived this morning. Will be a couple of weeks before I have the time to assemble it.

In the mean time, I am testing the Prosim software on my regular computer.

Especially looking forward to the interfacing of the Center panel, (the one with the autobrake and encoders)

Regards
Thomas

Who did you by your Max from? Mine is from Flight Deck Solutions.

Stephen
fly_ebos

Post by fly_ebos »

Same here. Very happy!

Return to “ProSimB38M - General discussion”