Differences between standard and pro versions?

737SimGuy

Differences between standard and pro versions?

Post by 737SimGuy »

Hi all,

Does anyone know the differences between the Prosim 737 suites in the standard vs professional versions? I can't seem to get a straight answer from Prosim folks. I am ready to purchase but want to know which I would want based on features.

Thank you,
James
wpslider

Re: Differences between standard and pro versions?

Post by wpslider »

737SimGuy wrote:Hi all,

Does anyone know the differences between the Prosim 737 suites in the standard vs professional versions? I can't seem to get a straight answer from Prosim folks. I am ready to purchase but want to know which I would want based on features.

Thank you,
James
Contact prosim on info@prosim-ar.com

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

Humberto Miguel
Bazbeaumont

Post by Bazbeaumont »

737SimGuy wrote: 06 Feb 2022, 19:40 Hi all,

Thank you,
James
No nobody knows! The question has been asked many, many times over the years with not a snippet from Prosim.
It seems only way to find out is buy the commercial version. You can tell us all then. Hope you have deep pockets.
Ron B

737SimGuy

Post by 737SimGuy »

wpslider wrote: 06 Feb 2022, 20:21

Thank you,
James

I did. They sent an email from Jose that included a document regarding the licensing, but nothing about the different features. So I responded asking for details on FEATURES, and no reply.

James
wpslider

Post by wpslider »

737SimGuy wrote:

Thank you,
James

I did. They sent an email from Jose that included a document regarding the licensing, but nothing about the different features. So I responded asking for details on FEATURES, and no reply.

James
In this case you should wait for an answer...

Humberto Miguel
Bazbeaumont

Post by Bazbeaumont »

737SimGuy wrote: 06 Feb 2022, 20:39

Thank you,
James

James
You are not the first to be at this stage. You will possibly need to sign an NDA at the very least before they will tell you what the differences are.
Ron B

searneberg

Post by searneberg »

If you have motorized yokes and want Prosim to control this tasks you then need the comercial liscense. This is some of the differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
737SimGuy

Post by 737SimGuy »

I stopped caring, but thanks…

Return to “ProSimB38M - General discussion”