Which Lvars for B38M to control Doors and lights

oneman21

Which Lvars for B38M to control Doors and lights

Post by oneman21 »

Hello,

I´m currently trying the ProsimB38M on P3Dv5.3 and have one question though: can the Doors and lights be operated by hardware switches using Lvars and if so, where in the docu can I find the listing of the Lvars for B738 max?

Thank you very much in advance
wpslider

Re: Which Lvars for B38M to control Doors and lights

Post by wpslider »

oneman21 wrote: 18 Dec 2021, 12:20 Hello,

I´m currently trying the ProsimB38M on P3Dv5.3 and have one question though: can the Doors and lights be operated by hardware switches using Lvars and if so, where in the docu can I find the listing of the Lvars for B738 max?

Thank you very much in advance
Hi, Prosim is actually handling that directly. You just need to install the module. lvars should not be handled directly as system is bypassed.
Humberto Miguel
oneman21

Post by oneman21 »

Thank you, Humberto, for prompt reply.
If I understand your answer correctly, that means the 738max doors and lights can only be operated via CDU and not using events and / or offsets. How can it be solved in a home cockpit with lots of hardware switches for lights and doors?

Thank you
wpslider

Post by wpslider »

oneman21 wrote:Thank you, Humberto, for prompt reply.
If I understand your answer correctly, that means the 738max doors and lights can only be operated via CDU and not using events and / or offsets. How can it be solved in a home cockpit with lots of hardware switches for lights and doors?

Thank you
Hi, for lights it is automatic. Once you flip the switch, prosim will send the command for the light.
For doors, if using gsx for example, you need to set the door control to external in cockpit config.

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

Humberto Miguel
oneman21

Post by oneman21 »

Hi Humberto,

thanks a lot for reply. All clear now.

Have a nice weekend

Return to “ProSimB38M - General discussion”