Additional announcement

teddy

Re: Additional announcement

Post by teddy »

pandine wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:45 Hi Ton,
there is only one restriction during the 30 day trial. You are not able to activate additional crew packages. That's it. :-)
Hi

I have a paid version and I am unable to activate the additional crew packages. Using version 3.0. Please help.

Regards
Ted
i7-6700K@4.5GHz, Win10Pro , GTX1080Ti, LG 43" LED, SST Setup-1 PC-P3D4+Prosim/3 Mini PC's/6 LCD's+FDS CDU, 2 stacks Simstack cards for I/O's+1 Arduino Mega, Simujabs-Yoke/Rudder Pedals, CPF-MCP/EFIS/radios/xpndr/rudder trim, CFYv3 Gold TQ

pandine

Post by pandine »

teddy wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 06:19
pandine wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:45 Hi Ton,
there is only one restriction during the 30 day trial. You are not able to activate additional crew packages. That's it. :-)
Hi

I have a paid version and I am unable to activate the additional crew packages. Using version 3.0. Please help.

Regards
Ted
Hi Ted,
did you buy an activation code for at least one of the crew packages on simMarket?
Best Regards,
Thomas
http://www.simsounds.de

teddy

Post by teddy »

pandine wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:45 Hi Ted,
did you buy an activation code for at least one of the crew packages on simMarket?
Oh. Didn't realize that I had to buy another activation code for crew packages. Checked it on Simmarket. Too expensive for me.

Thank you for the reply anyways.

Regards
Ted
i7-6700K@4.5GHz, Win10Pro , GTX1080Ti, LG 43" LED, SST Setup-1 PC-P3D4+Prosim/3 Mini PC's/6 LCD's+FDS CDU, 2 stacks Simstack cards for I/O's+1 Arduino Mega, Simujabs-Yoke/Rudder Pedals, CPF-MCP/EFIS/radios/xpndr/rudder trim, CFYv3 Gold TQ

pandine

Post by pandine »

teddy wrote: 11 Oct 2019, 09:16
pandine wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:45 Hi Ted,
Oh. Didn't realize that I had to buy another activation code for crew packages. Checked it on Simmarket. Too expensive for me.

Thank you for the reply anyways.

Regards
Ted
You are very welcome, Ted.
Best Regards,
Thomas

pandine

Post by pandine »

Juergen wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 22:29 i agree with Lapi, autobreak setting is made far out the airport and this announcements are made by the Pilot non flying and not the Cabin-Crew.

Departure: the RTO Setting is made at flight preparation and not short before takeoff, so it makes no sence to link the call with the RTO.
🤔

But two things i like to be changed when possible
1. The „cabin is ready“ announcemet, should come earlier after the takeoff Briefing for the passengers, there is a gap of about 30 seconds, often i am on the t/o possition before this call comes, and the t/o checklist can not be made before the „Cabin ist ready“ call, so ill get a takeoff clearance from ATC and have to report „not ready“ to the Controller and
2. The „cabin is ready“ call comes to early, it would be ok if that is made 15 NM before toutchdown
Hi Juergen,

Issue 1)
I've optimized the triggers for the "Welcome"-, "Safety"- and the "Cabin is ready" messages. So ... this should be solved with SimSounds 3.1 now.
The "Welcome"-message starts shortly after turning on the beacon lights. And the "Safety"-message starts automatically 10-30 seconds after the "Welcome"-message. So ... both announcements may have been completed while you are still at the gate.

Issue 2)
It may depend on the airline. The call takes place after passing 10.000ft. That's what pilots told me is a realistic scenario.
Best Regards,
Thomas

Juergen

Post by Juergen »

Hi Thomas,

thank you, I will check as soon as possible and report.
Herzliche Gruesse/kind regards
Juergen
Remco737

Post by Remco737 »

Hé Thomas

The first options I like it møre.
It is now to many fakking after Each other.

Greets
Remco
pandine

Post by pandine »

Remco737 wrote: 16 Feb 2020, 14:11 Hé Thomas

The first options I like it møre.
It is now to many fakking after Each other.

Greets
Remco
Hi Remco,
if I got it right, you prefer the triggers of SimSounds 3.0, right? But I think it's much more realistic now, isn't it. Activating the beacon lights is the last step before starting the engines and / or starting the push back operation. And ... I think this is the moment the announcements should start.

Would you like to have an option to get back to the old triggers?
Best Regards,
Thomas

Remco737

Post by Remco737 »

hello Thomas,

you don't have to change it for me.
but now have cabin ready even before the push back is ready.
maybe an option welcome when the doors are closed, I don't care much about safety, cabin ready when you taxi to the runway

but maybe there are other people who think differently or have better ideas.

Greets
Remco
pandine

Post by pandine »

Remco737 wrote: 16 Feb 2020, 14:46 hello Thomas,

you don't have to change it for me.
but now have cabin ready even before the push back is ready.
maybe an option welcome when the doors are closed, I don't care much about safety, cabin ready when you taxi to the runway

but maybe there are other people who think differently or have better ideas.

Greets
Remco
In that case ... I think you set the beacon lights too early!?
Best Regards,
Thomas

Return to “SimSounds - by Pandine”