Additional announcement

schore

Additional announcement

Post by schore »

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for making this great addon and like to make a suggestion...

Will it be possible in a next update to add the following safety announcement by the Captain.

"Cabin crew take your seats" (this can be triggered on departure when selecting RTO and when on finals to select position 3 Autobreak).

I had this configuration in Prosim Audio and worked perfect in that way.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Maarten.
JWS

Re: Additional announcement

Post by JWS »

Nice idea but why autobrake 3?

JWS
Lapi

Post by Lapi »

schore wrote: 01 Sep 2019, 13:07 Will it be possible in a next update to add the following safety announcement by the Captain.
"Cabin crew take your seats" (this can be triggered on departure when selecting RTO and when on finals to select position 3 Autobreak).
Hmmm... Are you sure?
"Cabin crew take your seats" is for the landing phase but you wrote "departure".
For landing autobrakes are usually selected still a hundred miles out when just started descending, so it simply doesn't fit.

regards
Lapi
Juergen

Post by Juergen »

i agree with Lapi, autobreak setting is made far out the airport and this announcements are made by the Pilot non flying and not the Cabin-Crew.

Departure: the RTO Setting is made at flight preparation and not short before takeoff, so it makes no sence to link the call with the RTO.
🤔

But two things i like to be changed when possible
1. The „cabin is ready“ announcemet, should come earlier after the takeoff Briefing for the passengers, there is a gap of about 30 seconds, often i am on the t/o possition before this call comes, and the t/o checklist can not be made before the „Cabin ist ready“ call, so ill get a takeoff clearance from ATC and have to report „not ready“ to the Controller and
2. The „cabin is ready“ call comes to early, it would be ok if that is made 15 NM before toutchdown
Herzliche Gruesse/kind regards
Juergen
Remco737

Post by Remco737 »

I have this already with simsounds

Greets Remco
schore

Post by schore »

Why autobrakes?
Because I couldn't find any other suitable option in Prosim Audio, knowing that I have to compromise something else such as the moment when you select RTO or Autobrakes 3.
Somebody knows another better solution?

"Cabin crew take your seats" in my experience is announced shortly before take-off and landing.

Remco, you said that you have this already in simsounds, how did you do that?

The reason I brought this up, Prosim Audio has it's limitation to trigger this event on the right time. With this new add-on like simsounds I was wondering if this could be progammed in the right way.
For example RAAS announced the runway as well shorty before entering the runway during taxi and when on short finals. So proberly there should be a way that this announcement can be programmed.

If it is a big deal, forget about it.

Regards,
Maarten
pandine

Post by pandine »

schore wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 21:23 Why autobrakes?
Because I couldn't find any other suitable option in Prosim Audio, knowing that I have to compromise something else such as the moment when you select RTO or Autobrakes 3.
Somebody knows another better solution?

"Cabin crew take your seats" in my experience is announced shortly before take-off and landing.

Remco, you said that you have this already in simsounds, how did you do that?

The reason I brought this up, Prosim Audio has it's limitation to trigger this event on the right time. With this new add-on like simsounds I was wondering if this could be progammed in the right way.
For example RAAS announced the runway as well shorty before entering the runway during taxi and when on short finals. So proberly there should be a way that this announcement can be programmed.

If it is a big deal, forget about it.

Regards,
Maarten
Hi Maarten,
currently SimSounds simulates the cabin crew only. The call "Cabin crew take your seats for landing" is made by one of the pilots. So it's your job to do that call ;-)
Best Regards,
Thomas
http://www.simsounds.de

Bora25

Post by Bora25 »

Hello

I want to try simsounds.
But, is the 30 Day try version the full program,
or is it limited.

Regards Ton
pandine

Post by pandine »

Bora25 wrote: 10 Oct 2019, 12:21 Hello

I want to try simsounds.
But, is the 30 Day try version the full program,
or is it limited.

Regards Ton
Hi Ton,
there is only one restriction during the 30 day trial. You are not able to activate additional crew packages. That's it. :-)
Best Regards,
Thomas
http://www.simsounds.de

Bora25

Post by Bora25 »

Thanks for the fast reaction.
I try simsounds.

Best regards
Ton

Return to “SimSounds - by Pandine”