SimSounds - Current release: 4.0

pandine

Re: SimSounds - Current version 3.2

Post by pandine »

chris93329 wrote: 01 Jun 2020, 11:19 Hi Thomas,
Thank you for your fast answer. Yes... I have no hardware like body-shaker and so on.
Hmm. I‘m a little but confused. I thought, simsounds bring those real sounds, such as roll-sounds, rain-sounds, ...
So... i quite like those simsound-roll-sounds. But how can I use them simsound-sounds with p3d in order avoid hearing 2 sounds at the same time?

Best regards,
Christian
I think the answer is very simple. Disable the sounds in SimSounds or P3D. May be you have to rename the corresponding sounds of your P3D aircraft to disable them. Disabling a sound in SimSounds is just a click in the settings.
Best Regards,
Thomas
http://www.simsounds.de

chris93329

Post by chris93329 »

Thanks, Thomas!
strude11

Post by strude11 »

Hello Thomas
Am enjoying 3.2 with all the language packs installed. Great stuff.
Just wondering when 3.3 will be released as I use Simsounds in conjunction with EFC 737.
Thanks again for a great addon.
Iain
pandine

Post by pandine »

strude11 wrote: 23 Jun 2020, 21:13 Hello Thomas
Am enjoying 3.2 with all the language packs installed. Great stuff.
Just wondering when 3.3 will be released as I use Simsounds in conjunction with EFC 737.
Thanks again for a great addon.
Iain
Hi Iain,
SimSounds 3.3 is still in development. But currently I've not enough time to finish the work on it. Sorry ...
Best Regards,
Thomas

JWS

Post by JWS »

Hello Thomas,

I was wondering how the program processes the sounds into vibes. Does it use the particular sounds in FSX/P3D or does it create it's own "audio"?

Best regards,
JWS
pandine

Post by pandine »

JWS wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 14:50 Hello Thomas,

I was wondering how the program processes the sounds into vibes. Does it use the particular sounds in FSX/P3D or does it create it's own "audio"?

Best regards,
JWS
Hi,
SimSounds has its own sounds to produce the vibrations in conjunction with butt-kickers or body shakers.
Best Regards,
Thomas

Juergen

Post by Juergen »

pandine wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 18:18

Best regards,
JWS
Hi,
SimSounds has its own sounds to produce the vibrations in conjunction with butt-kickers or body shakers.
And that works absolutely fantastic, have two transducers now and a big smile in my face when starting the engines 8-)
Herzliche Gruesse/kind regards
Juergen
pandine

Post by pandine »

Juergen wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 19:57
pandine wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 18:18

Best regards,
JWS
Hi,
And that works absolutely fantastic, have two transducers now and a big smile in my face when starting the engines 8-)
Thank you .... Jürgen. :D
Best Regards,
Thomas

Ravemtech

Post by Ravemtech »

Hi Thomas,

Still love the program and cant fly without it.

I am however using my own cabin calls due to how I use my sim. I don't use the 'airport names' or the "good morning' or 'good afternoon" announcements. I have tried to change the cabin calls just to mine, but can't seem to get it to work properly. I am sure I saw a post somewhere on how to do it, but cant remember where. Any hints would be most appreciated.

Also is there any way to do a "turbulence call" for seatbelts on when there is alot of air turbulence and a second call for removal of the seatbelts when the turbulence stops. I am using ActiveSky and on occasions the turbulence really sets off the buttkickers. It would be great to have cabin call initiations in the program when this happens. Understand it may not possible as it but thought I would ask.

Thanks again for a great program.
Anthony
    ProSim737 v2.16
    FDS 737NG Cockpit
    P3D v4.5
    Projector x 3 (set up by NatVIS)
    Windows 10
    Computer 1: CPU - i7 8770K o/c 5GZH; GPU - 1080ti with P3D v4.5/ActiveSky/TrueView
    Computer 2: ProSim737 v2.16
    Computer 3: ProsimUtilities/PFPX/TOPCAT
    pandine

Post by pandine »

Ravemtech wrote: 28 Jul 2020, 06:26 Hi Thomas,

Still love the program and cant fly without it.

I am however using my own cabin calls due to how I use my sim. I don't use the 'airport names' or the "good morning' or 'good afternoon" announcements. I have tried to change the cabin calls just to mine, but can't seem to get it to work properly. I am sure I saw a post somewhere on how to do it, but cant remember where. Any hints would be most appreciated.

Also is there any way to do a "turbulence call" for seatbelts on when there is alot of air turbulence and a second call for removal of the seatbelts when the turbulence stops. I am using ActiveSky and on occasions the turbulence really sets off the buttkickers. It would be great to have cabin call initiations in the program when this happens. Understand it may not possible as it but thought I would ask.

Thanks again for a great program.
    Anthony
    Hi Anthony,

thank you! You may find further informations right here:
    viewtopic.php?f=127&t=20307

The turbulence call is your job ... because you are the captain ;-)
    Best Regards,
    Thomas

Return to “SimSounds - by Pandine”