Changing Captains Name

onthefence

Re: Changing Captains Name

Post by onthefence »

pandine wrote: 08 Mar 2021, 12:19
onthefence wrote: 08 Mar 2021, 11:48 Hello Thomas,

Are there any plans to add Canadian cities to the Landing announcements?
Hi Ed,

not at the moment. Over time, voices change. So the speakers need to record everything again. On one hand this is a lot of work unfortunately ... on the other hand it would be necessary to pay the speakers for the entire work again. In the case I will create a new crew package it would be possible to record more airports of course. Please let me know which airports you would like. But keep in mind that I can't promise that.

@All: I am looking for an American English women with a nice voice to create a new crew package. Any suggestions?
Hi Thomas,

Nice to know it could be a future consideration :) Below are the Canadian cities in the order of my preference considering my home base is CYQT.

1) Thunder Bay CYQT
2) Toronto CYYZ
3) Winnipeg CYWG
4) Montreal CYUL
5) Vancouver CYVR
6) Calgary CYYC
7) Saskatoon CYXE
8) Ottawa CYOW
9) Halifax CYHZ
10 Edmonton CYEG
11) St John's CYYT
12) Moncton CYQM
13) Charlottletown CYYG
14) Kelowna CYLW
15) Whitehorse CYXY

Thank you for your considerations.
Best Regards,
Ed
P3D5.2HF1/Simconnect/FSUIPC6.12, PSV3.08b49, 7382021_1.56/2.05,WFS, PSU1.8, W10, W7,W10,FDS CDU/MIP, CPFlight MCP/EFIS Pro2/EFIS EL/Pedestal, Sismo Aft,ASP3D,ProATC,vPilot,PFPX,TOPCAT,MSFS/Simconnect/FSUIPC7,
Aussie1234

Post by Aussie1234 »

Being an Australian, I have been an Orbx fan for years. Orbx now has a world wide reach, with a vast collection of enhanced and popular airports.
Like many others, I have added many, (now almost all) of these to my collection and chose to fly to and from those airports in various countries.

It would be nice if the names of those airports (particularly popular airline hubs) could be included. :)

Aussie
Full enc. Cockpit: Prosim737 V3.0x : P3Dv5.2HF1: AS3D: REX Sky Force: Orbx Scenery: GSX2; Simworld Fwd OHD: Jetmax manual Throttle: OC USB Radios; MCP V3; 2 x EFIS; 2 x CDU: RTX 2070 Super; 4 ext views. 210 deg.: Total 6 W10 PCs on 1GB network.
onthefence

Post by onthefence »

onthefence wrote: 08 Mar 2021, 12:47
onthefence wrote: 08 Mar 2021, 11:48 Hello Thomas,

Are there any plans to add Canadian cities to the Landing announcements?
Hi Ed,

not at the moment. Over time, voices change. So the speakers need to record everything again. On one hand this is a lot of work unfortunately ... on the other hand it would be necessary to pay the speakers for the entire work again. In the case I will create a new crew package it would be possible to record more airports of course. Please let me know which airports you would like. But keep in mind that I can't promise that.

@All: I am looking for an American English women with a nice voice to create a new crew package. Any suggestions?
Hi Thomas,

Nice to know it could be a future consideration :) Below are the Canadian cities in the order of my preference considering my home base is CYQT.

1) Thunder Bay CYQT
2) Toronto CYYZ
3) Winnipeg CYWG
4) Montreal CYUL
5) Vancouver CYVR
6) Calgary CYYC
7) Saskatoon CYXE
8) Ottawa CYOW
9) Halifax CYHZ
10 Edmonton CYEG
11) St John's CYYT
12) Moncton CYQM
13) Charlottletown CYYG
14) Kelowna CYLW
15) Whitehorse CYXY

Hello Thomas,

My daughter in-law might be interested in doing a Canadian Voice package depending on how much work it is as she also has a full time job. She has a very pleasant and business like voice.
Best Regards,
Ed
P3D5.2HF1/Simconnect/FSUIPC6.12, PSV3.08b49, 7382021_1.56/2.05,WFS, PSU1.8, W10, W7,W10,FDS CDU/MIP, CPFlight MCP/EFIS Pro2/EFIS EL/Pedestal, Sismo Aft,ASP3D,ProATC,vPilot,PFPX,TOPCAT,MSFS/Simconnect/FSUIPC7,
pandine

Post by pandine »

onthefence wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:38
onthefence wrote: 08 Mar 2021, 12:47
Hi Ed,

Hi Thomas,

1) Thunder Bay CYQT
2) Toronto CYYZ
3) Winnipeg CYWG
4) Montreal CYUL
5) Vancouver CYVR
6) Calgary CYYC
7) Saskatoon CYXE
8) Ottawa CYOW
9) Halifax CYHZ
10 Edmonton CYEG
11) St John's CYYT
12) Moncton CYQM
13) Charlottletown CYYG
14) Kelowna CYLW
15) Whitehorse CYXY

Hello Thomas,

My daughter in-law might be interested in doing a Canadian Voice package depending on how much work it is as she also has a full time job. She has a very pleasant and business like voice.
Hi Ed,
if you are still interested please contact me at support@simsounds.de. Thank you.
Best Regards,
Thomas
http://www.simsounds.de

Return to “SimSounds - by Pandine”