Months ago (approximately when switching from ProsimA320 v1.30 to v1.31) I started to experience this problem with the trim wheel moving with large excursion and doing some sort of overcontrol which makes it impossible to settle in the correct position.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxfw5g9u3qfb0 ... 0.mp4?dl=0
The manufacturer says it's something on the software side (something I changed) but I tried the followings:
1) Reverting to the previous Prosim version
2) Restoring the machine from a previous backup
3) try with another pc with a clean FSX/Prosim installation with no additional software installed
4) recalibrate the trim wheel in ProsimA320
5) last but not least: ensure there's no trim wheel mapping in P3D
...and still I get the problem.
by comparing the config.xml I had before updating and the one which was rewritten after updating to V1.31 I noticed that there's a new "ANALOG" information
whereas the previous version was:<mapping connection="Elevator trim input">
<poldragonet serial="axes" port="4" type="ANALOG">
Can you give any suggestion (especially on the "ANALOG" type introduced in V1.31) which could help in understanding the issue?<mapping connection="Elevator trim input">
<poldragonet serial="axes" port="4">
Thanks in advance for your support,