Dynamic Volume by Altitude - by Lapi

Lapi

Re: Dynamic Volume by Altitude - by Lapi

Post by Lapi »

JWS wrote: 13 Oct 2018, 18:20 Just curious. Is this little gem also usuable with older versions of ProSim and 737 V1.?
Hi JW,

Sure, you can use it even with FS9... it is not connected to anything else but the simulator itself.

regards
Lapi
JWS

Post by JWS »

Lapi wrote: 13 Oct 2018, 23:13 Hi JW,

Sure, you can use it even with FS9... it is not connected to anything else but the simulator itself.

regards
Lapi
Hi Lapi, that is good news. I'll give it a try. BTW since my old FS pc broke down I migrated temporarily to FSX. I hope to be able to get the building project running again soon and when more avanced buy a new sim pc (and change to P3D).

Regards,
JWS
capteinjack737

Post by capteinjack737 »

Hello together,

As a Cockpit Owner i sure want to have a perfect sound immersion as much as possible. Therefore dynamic Volume from Lapi is here. Thank you Lapi! In my personal case i would like to manage (or better let manage) the volume in another way, cause I am not the typical 35000feet flYing guy. So what I dream of would simply be a tool which lets me choose a upper hight. And a lower Hight. And a upper volume in % and of course a lowest volume in %.

So for example, because i am most of my time flying at around 10000feet i would like to have the lowest Volume I choose myself. Lets say 20%. The more i sink to my entered lower hight the more louder it gets till my „upper volume“ in % is reached. Is that kind of Volume management possible with your Tool Lapi? If not, does anybody know how I could realize that?

It would be great for me, cause at the lower hight all my shakers and sound systems rumble like hell, but up in the air it gets quit quickly more quit. Proportional. And of course i will have the chance to have my hearing more longer 😂 if i do not manually drop down volume.

Regards and thanks evrybody and a happy new year to everbody jörg
PS V2.30
Flight Model 2020 P3dv5
P3D V5 with SimSounds(.de)
PC: 5.2 ghz CPU i9 10900K oc,GTX1080 Zotac,
MB Rog Strix Asus E Gaming, 64 GB Ram
cuevision

Post by cuevision »

Lapi wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 01:30 Hi folks,

A little program that some of you may find to be useful.
Hi Lapi this sounds good. Like to install it too. But perhaps foolish from me, but I can't find the attachement of your program, although I see in the title a paperclip. Can you tell me where my eyes have to look at to be able of downloading it?

Thanks and all the best,
Ed
Beste groet / Kind regards,
Ed
portanav

Post by portanav »

cuevision wrote: 19 Jul 2019, 09:10
Lapi wrote: 19 Jul 2018, 01:30 Hi folks,

A little program that some of you may find to be useful.
Hi Lapi this sounds good. Like to install it too. But perhaps foolish from me, but I can't find the attachement of your program, although I see in the title a paperclip. Can you tell me where my eyes have to look at to be able of downloading it?

Thanks and all the best,
Ed
Here it is Ed - download/file.php?id=17888
Regards,
Michael :)

System: Prosim737 2.27, Win10/64, i7-6700, ASUS Z-170, GTX 1080.
cuevision

Post by cuevision »

Thanks Michael

A nice weekend!
Beste groet / Kind regards,
Ed

Return to “Dynamic Volume by Altitude - by Lapi”