HOW TO PROGRAM MY CDU

A how-to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task (Wikipedia)
cuevision

Re: HOW TO PROGRAM MY CDU

Post by cuevision »

You’re absolute right.

Thats what I was missing in SimBrief. Even the CG was calculated nicely. If it works on your side, It must be working for me too.

This evening I will give it a try again!

All the best and let you know!
Beste groet / Kind regards,
Ed
cuevision

Post by cuevision »

Hi Bernie,

Ihave the same problems as I had before and the reason why I went to SimBrief. And now even the CDU does not recognize PSU any longer. I hear the ACARS chime, but no messsage in the CDU and no ACARS notation on the Upper EICAS. Also HOPPIE has the same error as before: Identification error {no from address}. Although it works in embeded Version 3 ACARS seamless.

I think I will fall back to SimBrief again.
Thanks for all.
Beste groet / Kind regards,
Ed
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

cuevision wrote: 06 Jun 2022, 19:27 Hi Bernie,

Ihave the same problems as I had before and the reason why I went to SimBrief. And now even the CDU does not recognize PSU any longer. I hear the ACARS chime, but no messsage in the CDU and no ACARS notation on the Upper EICAS. Also HOPPIE has the same error as before: Identification error {no from address}. Although it works in embeded Version 3 ACARS seamless.

I think I will fall back to SimBrief again.
Thanks for all.
Hi Ed,

This is unusual, I can't think of any reason why you are not able to get it working. PSU Version maybe, I am on 1.84. Just curious, what do your log files say, both Prosim and PSU. I see you say that you would be going back to Simbrief and undersand that but now I am curious to know :lol: what is happening for you and PSU. :lol: Would you be happy to send me both logs in a PM. :D
Kind Regards

Bernie.
Bernie
cbruce

Post by cbruce »

So I switched to the internal ACARS
I have just heard that prosimutils is no longer recommended to be used, although it is still all over the prosim manual. Is there a recommended version and where/how do I set it up? Within prosim config, is this the "legacy" ACARS?
Charles

Return to “ProSimB738 - How-tos”