Skalarki TQ calibration

seedosip

Skalarki TQ calibration

Post by seedosip »

Dear friends,
Help is needed with calibration of Skalarki TQ in Prosim. The issue is the following, in Skalarki Profiler, using SDK calibration tab in settings, TQ can be calibrated without any problems, different TQ position can be set. The pot reading values from full reverse to To/Ga correspond to reading from approx 11 to 970.
In Prosim combined config/lever is where the problem arises. Calibration seems to ¨see¨ only a part of the whole pot movement. In other words setting reverse and max reverse is basically on top of each other and calibration green line is already at its max when physical throttle setting is in CLB point, so FLX and TO are again on top of each other.

As suggested by Skalarki, we have removed SDK calibration in Skalarki Profiler, but then in Prosim lever calibration there is not any movement detected (no green calibration line).

SkalarkiProfile V5.1
Prosim V 1.44
P3Dv5.1

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sergej
IMG_20210415_184959.jpg
IMG_20210415_185426.jpg
OmniAtlas

Re: Skalarki TQ calibration

Post by OmniAtlas »

I always use DIView to calibrate the range of the thrust levers (and the other axises) prior to configurating in ProSim.

Using DIView should allow you to use the full range of calibration in ProSim.
Soarbywire.com - Flight Simulation and Avionic Engineering
seedosip

Re: Skalarki TQ calibration

Post by seedosip »

Hi,
Thank you for the reply and suggestion, interesting software have not heard about it before.

Actually I have sorted out the problem, in Skalarki profile all the calibration ticks had to be removed including flaps, trim and speed brake. After removing all of them I could calibrate it in Prosim config.

Kind regards,
Sergej

Return to “Skalarki”