New A320 Visual Model

Pim

New A320 Visual Model

Post by Pim »

Hallo Lapi,

Very good news that you are working on a new A320 visual model. Although it does not matter too much when you have a home cockpit, it is nice to see a beautiful plane how it is parked and during a play-back. I am jealous of the nice FlightSimLabs models and the FlightFactor A320 that I see in BlackBox711's video’s.
Will the model also droop the ailerons when there is no hydraulic pressure?
Hopefully we will see the new model soon.

Best regards,

--pim
David Luis

Re: New A320 Visual Model

Post by David Luis »

Hi,

This is a great great great new.
The actual model is the most accurate and that's the more important, but not the best visual model for the new P3D.
Dynamic light, PBR material, wingflex, dropped ailerons and doors animations separately is something that would be great.

Can't wait to see it.
David Luis

Post by David Luis »

Hello Lapi

First of all, I want to say a big thank you for the new model. This is one excellent job and a very detailed model.
Since most of the time the view is in the cockpit, it's really nice to see such a level of detail from outside.

The model has bird strikes, engines fire, RAT fan, separate doors, PBR, it's really a great model.

Congratulations for this one.
Lapi

Post by Lapi »

David Luis wrote: 16 Aug 2020, 20:53 Hello Lapi

First of all, I want to say a big thank you for the new model. This is one excellent job and a very detailed model.
Since most of the time the view is in the cockpit, it's really nice to see such a level of detail from outside.

The model has bird strikes, engines fire, RAT fan, separate doors, PBR, it's really a great model.

Hi,

It's a rare event nowadays to hear something positive here.
Thanks much!

regards
Lapi
dvincent

Post by dvincent »

Lapi wrote: 17 Aug 2020, 02:02
David Luis wrote: 16 Aug 2020, 20:53 Hello Lapi

Hi,

It's a rare event nowadays to hear something positive here.
Thanks much!

regards
Lapi
Some negative influences have been eh... removed.
Regards,
Dirk

Greg

Post by Greg »

Hi Lapi

Will there be a Paintkit available in the future?

Cheers,
Greg

PS: Or anyone around here who can provide a Swiss livery?
Lapi

Post by Lapi »

Greg wrote: 08 Sep 2020, 13:34 Will there be a Paintkit available in the future?
Hi Greg,

There will be a paintkit most definitely, I'm 80% ready with it but other task...
I'll try to be quick.

regards
Lapi
Pilotx

Post by Pilotx »

Looking good!!

Hopefully you dont experience the same problems as other developers.. Airports seem to be able to produce fine but Aircraft SDK is a pain item..
christian A320

Post by christian A320 »

hello,

thank you for the new a320 flight model which is very good !

With the old model, I had Air France livery (I don't remember if it was available or if i had added it thanks to someone on the forum) but it was there.

Now it's not available. I've tried to use the old texture folder but this gives me a black aircraft so it doesn't work.

Do you know if Air France livery is available somewhere or if we can use compatible livery from another model ?

thanks

regards

Christian

Return to “ProSimA320 - ProSimA320 Flight Model”