Landing Lights

Pim

Landing Lights

Post by Pim »

Hallo Lapi,

When I start ProSimA320 C&D the left landing light is on, see also the image. Notice that in ProSim the switches are shown to be retracted. If I turn the light to ON and then to OFF the light goes off. It also would be nice at some time to get the same lighting as the ProSim737 P3Dv4 model.

Best regards,

--pim
Attachments
A320_LL.jpg
Lapi

Re: Landing Lights

Post by Lapi »

Pim wrote: 15 Mar 2018, 20:43 When I start ProSimA320 C&D the left landing light is on, see also the image. Notice that in ProSim the switches are shown to be retracted. If I turn the light to ON and then to OFF the light goes off. It also would be nice at some time to get the same lighting as the ProSim737 P3Dv4 model.
Hi --pim,

Frankly I didn't switch on the A320 for weeks now, so I have no idea if Marty has accidentally changed some stuff there.
Dynamic lights will come to the A320 for sure, but frankly I'm a bit reluctant to manage two different models with two different lighting systems. But it is needed so I will do it, just can't provide a fixed date for that (we have a huge change coming for the 737-800 so quite busy with that...)

regards
Lapi

Return to “ProSimA320 - ProSimA320 Flight Model”